GDT: PS Game 1: Columbus at Carolina | 9/21 1:30PM EDT

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Blue Jackets Lineup:

@Aportzline · 19h

#CBJ players @NHLCanes : Fs=Atkinson, Bjorkstrand, Chaput, Craig, Foligno, Gibbons, Hoeffel, Letestu, Tropp, Tynan, Tyrell, Vogelhuber.

@NHLCanes : D Erixon, Goloubef, Larkin, St. Denis, Weber, Wisniewski. G Forsberg, Munroe.

Carolina Lineup:

The game group Sunday should have McClement centering Brad Malone and Pat Dwyer; Ben Holmstrom at center with Di Giuseppe and Chris Terry; and Patrick Brown with Carter Sandlak and Jared Staal. The defensive pairs should be Andrej Sekera-Ryan Murphy, Jay Harrison-Brett Bellemore and Fleury-Danny Biega. Anton Khudobin will start in goal.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/09...immage.html?sp=/99/103/400/120/#storylink=cpy

ByD-1HaIMAAGfJC.jpg

Last edited:

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Tropp is the new Dorsett:sarcasm:

Off topic, But have you ever spoken to the kid or even seen him in an interview? Tropp, I mean. His social and verbal skills make Dorse look like a rocket scientist. I have never seen anything like it! It's not that he's shy, exactly. It's hard to explain.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Off topic, But have you ever spoken to the kid or even seen him in an interview? Tropp, I mean. His social and verbal skills make Dorse look like a rocket scientist. I have never seen anything like it! It's not that he's shy, exactly. It's hard to explain.

Yes I've noticed that too. I just attribute it as too many hits to the head!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad