Post-Game Talk: PS 6 - B's hang on to beat Gritty Philly 4-3

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Not only that, but considering they had mostly their opening night roster too. Giroux, Voracek, Patrick, Provorov, Gostisbehere, JVR, Raffl, Konecny, Elliott, Lehtera, MacDonald, Hagg VS Carlo, Grizz, Wagner with kids and PTO’s. Just a preseason game, but pretty embarrassing on the Flyers end.

Flyers fall to Lee Stempniak & Sons

Reactions: Chief Nine

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Vaak has gotten more praise from opposing announcers in the pre-season games I watched. But that is splitting hairs.
IMO, All 4 prospect D have exceeded my own expectations. Zboril, Andersson, Lauzon, and Vaakanainen have looked good in their limited action.
However, I think all 4 need another year of seasoning in the AHL before they push anyone out of an NHL job. Could see them get a taste of the big show throughout the year when the injury bug inevitably strikes.

If I am a Bruins Defenseman not named McAvoy I am not making any long-term plans. We could see one or two moved in 2019 to make room if these 4 continue to push.

If the B's do not impress in the first half, we could see 2 of our top 4 moved. One is close to retiring and the other is outpricing himself out of a job in Boston.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Lauzon wa best Dman in Philly game. Seemed a bit more calm and poised and played his position perfectly to a T.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad