Post-Game Talk: PS 2A 9/18 BRUINS 5 Capitals 2 F

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
According to my DVR’s schedule, NHLN will replay the game (presumably WSH feed, as we aren’t sending folks to WSH), on 9/19 at 4 PM ET. Two notes:

1). They’ve only set aside 90 minutes for it, and if it follows the pattern for their playoff replays, NHLN tends to cut quite liberally so that we get our fill of catheter ads. (Bonus: They cut out the Patrick Kane ads. Smooth. Real smooth.)

2). I’m not 100% certain that they’ll even show it once - they can change stuff on a whim.

Reactions: Crescent Street

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
According to my DVR’s schedule, NHLN will replay the game (presumably WSH feed, as we aren’t sending folks to WSH), on 9/19 at 4 PM ET. Two notes:

1). They’ve only set aside 90 minutes for it, and if it follows the pattern for their playoff replays, NHLN tends to cut quite liberally so that we get our fill of catheter ads. (Bonus: They cut out the Patrick Kane ads. Smooth. Real smooth.)

2). I’m not 100% certain that they’ll even show it once - they can change stuff on a whim.

I was in the humorous situation of having to give Bruins STAFFERS in Beijing an illegal link to the Sunday afternoon game :help:

I am clueless on how the Great Chinese Internet Wall operates - sometimes you can access Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and You Tube and sometimes you can't.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Annoying I'll have to watch this game by other means... I really enjoy watching the kids push for spots and nesn makes that very hard

Reactions: HustleB

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
NESN, WBZ 98.5 and other Boston media “outlets” have no respect for Bruins fans. What exacerbated the situation IMO is that the Bs front office and owner do not stand up and speak up about this. Marketing and trips to China IOW big $$$$ is the only motivation for the franchise and IMO again it shows that the paying fans “bird in the hand” is nothing compared to the “two in the bush” dreams of possible a few billion Chinese fans. Face it fellow Bruins fans, you and I are taken for granted. We should be flooding phone lines at Delaware North and NESN instead of simply blowing off steam here at HFB.

Reactions: Orr2Neely8

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That group is all sorts of sad. Now I’m not even upset that it’s not televised.

Reactions: DKH

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Sucks to be a Bruins fan in DC right now

None of the big names coming to the game tonight and then they're back for the season opener...and tickets are starting at around 230 bucks:(

Then they dont come back until February

Oh well...hopefully some of the youth play well tonight.

MrMars

May 26, 2006
In the past NHL.TV has not blacked out Bruins preseason games that NESN has not picked up. Hoping the same for tonight. ESPN + also has the game and anyone can get a free 7 day trial. Of course this is assuming no blackouts, may want to confirm that at game time before signing up for anything.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wow that lineup is crazy

Kuraly get the A? Winnik? Stempniak?

Inagine Winnik wearing an A for a preseason game and not making the team

Alex Andersson out as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad