Provorov vs Petry

Provorov vs Petry

• Total voters

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Close, but Petry by a bit. Obviously Provorov has age VS Petry, so he’s waaay better in the long run.

Fear

Nov 17, 2014
I've been watching Petry more in the playins and playoffs and was shocked how solid he's been. Had to pick him for now

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
it's Provorov, by a lot. It's crazy how underrated this kid has become after an average sophomore season. He's been lights out before and since.
Plenty of data suggests Petry is better. Provorov is a good player who gets overrated because he was a top pick, has good tools, and plays a lot.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Plenty of data suggests Petry is better. Provorov is a good player who gets overrated because he was a top pick, has good tools, and plays a lot.
Since there is plenty of data and you suggested icetime, well its 117-114 in shifts in this serie. Cant be much closer than that right? Maybe you meant this season? nhl.com says Jeff had 8 more shifts.

Lets try a different data?

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
it's Provorov, by a lot. It's crazy how underrated this kid has become after an average sophomore season. He's been lights out before and since.
Provorov scored 17 goals his sophomore season

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
I'm a Habs fan and I picked Provorov, but it's extremely close. Petry is way better than most of HF gives him credit for. While he's behind Weber most of the time on the Habs, he's as good or better than many teams' #1 defencemen.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Right this moment? I'd say Petry by a hair. As soon as next year, I expect Provorov to hit a level that Petry never has. Provorov is a monster. Always been a big fan of his.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Too close to call in my opinion.

Seems like a lot of people on the main board are lagging behind when it comes to Petry. He’s a late bloomer that has turned into a legitimate top pairing defenseman over the last few years. I might even have him over Weber in terms of all-around impact at this point.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Petry, I think. Good skater, good in his own end. Both are in the top 20-30ish group, but Provorov is way overrated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad