Not open for further replies.

mygameworn

Dec 24, 2007
Connecticut
mygameworn.net
Lmao at some of you.

Looch lunged

Prout took it easy

People who hate lucic will say anything to discredit him.

How does one get jumped when they're skating backwards and looking directly at the person?

I know it may be hard for some people to put two and two together, but let's try. ok?

Lucic skates towards Prout who is skating backwards. That would give the advantage to Lucic, right? (Momentum) As Lucic gets within grappling distance he lunges forward gaining the upper hand. Lucic and Prout trade shots with Lucic landing more shots. Towards the end of the fight you can clearly see Prout relax thinking Lucic is either tired or done fighting (mistake on Prout), Lucic finishes catching Prout off balance.

You have to consider the mindset of both players. Lucic is pissed off looking for revenge which makes him more aggressive. Prout on the other hand is probably feeling jittery. He knows the fight is coming and he knows that he'll have to match the intensity of Lucic to have a chance. They're human and have emotion and those emotions clearly favored Lucic.

I can only imagine how Prout would fight if the roles were reversed and Prout was fighting out of anger. Prout handled himself and I expect the next round to be a closer battle.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Big props to Prout for being classy in this tilt. Didn't exert too much energy and held back a bit IMO.

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
Lucic jumped Prout this time and got in a couple of punches in before Prout could take off his gloves.

I am looking forward to the 3rd fight already.

Mynameismark*

First, this is what people want to see, and look..all the hype was delivered on. The media promotes this and then hypocritically rails against fighting these days as well.

The NHL needs MORE of this. Real animosity and this is what builds rivalries and sustains them. Not passive and emotionless teams like the red wings, and much of what the new age fans of today think.

Second, this wasn't a jump. Prout knew Looch was on the ice, and was staring right at him while they both got the gloves off at the same time.

Looch was skating forward and Prout backwards...yeah so? I seem to recall Komisarek in his first fight with Looch back in 2008 skating forward towards him while Looch was skating back and it didnt matter.

Clear win Lucic.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Lucic jumped Prout this time and got in a couple of punches in before Prout could take off his gloves.

I am looking forward to the 3rd fight already.

They have already fought 3 times unless ur not counting last time.

MISC*

Win Lucic.

65-35 imo.

I'm sure we'll see this every time the teams play. Looking forward to Pt.4.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
There was no jump in this fight lol.. Haters.

Clear win Lucic, he owned Prout.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Lucic torched Prout, pretty easily. Of course, the haters will come out and try to find every single excuse. Fact is, an angry Lucic is an animal. Prout is no slouch, either.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't see what the big deal is saying Lucic won this fair and square. If they fight 10 times, Prout takes maybe 4 of the fights. He deserved to get belted and ko'd last time.

It would have been funny to see Milan get destroyed again but he clearly got the decision in a close and entertaining fight.

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
Pretty sure Lucic didnt get 5 min major when Prout decked him a few weeks ago, so people out here who are saying Lucic lost that fight are really reaching.

SmBoston

Dec 8, 2013
Bridgewater
I know it may be hard for some people to put two and two together, but let's try. ok?

Lucic skates towards Prout who is skating backwards. That would give the advantage to Lucic, right? (Momentum) As Lucic gets within grappling distance he lunges forward gaining the upper hand. Lucic and Prout trade shots with Lucic landing more shots. Towards the end of the fight you can clearly see Prout relax thinking Lucic is either tired or done fighting (mistake on Prout), Lucic finishes catching Prout off balance.

You have to consider the mindset of both players. Lucic is pissed off looking for revenge which makes him more aggressive. Prout on the other hand is probably feeling jittery. He knows the fight is coming and he knows that he'll have to match the intensity of Lucic to have a chance. They're human and have emotion and those emotions clearly favored Lucic.

I can only imagine how Prout would fight if the roles were reversed and Prout was fighting out of anger. Prout handled himself and I expect the next round to be a closer battle.

They where looking directly at each other, dropped the gloves at the same time, and grab each others jersey's. Lucic got the better start there was no jumping or anything involved. Prout made a mistake

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast

The fact that you actually wasted your time to analyze the results of the video/dumbass fight is quite hilarious.

Keep on "keeping on", HFers.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
Maybe Prout was still a little confused after the game when he made those comments. I could hear his brain rattling around in there during the fight. Seems his best ability in the fight game is being able to eat punches. Going to be a short fighting career for him if he doesn't learn to dodge punches. Lucic is not Tom Wilson.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Solid fight. Prout hung in there. I don't think Lucic was suckerpunched the first fight and I don't think Lucic jumped Prout in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad