Prout dummies Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Erskine is what, 50 ? A prime Erskine would wreck him though.

Erskine's last (actual) fight is the one where he dropped Colton Orr.

His other fight from last season was when he was jumped by 3 Flyers (Simmonds, Vinny and someone). He would still drop majority of the guys currently considered as heavyweights but he really shouldn't because his fighting style isn't very healthy lifestyle.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
I don't think Looch drops the gloves with Prout.

#didHekillWeiseYet?

What makes you think that? He fought him last year.
Speaking of not fighting. You think Weise would ever dare drop with Lucic? That will never happen.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Keep an eye on Prout. He's a bonafide bad mother f**ker. NHL fighters should take note.
That was one of the most one-sided fights I've ever seen. And let's not forget, this is the same guy that also knocked Lucic on his ass.

Dalton Prout is legit.

By the way, Prout took ( and still does I believe ) boxing lessons in the off-season, so that helps :laugh:

The Kid

Jun 19, 2011
Lucic better be ready, because I have a feeling Prout is coming for a fight, if for nothing else than to back up what he did in their previous meeting. Lucic is a shell of his former self, as far as I am concerned. Various times this season I've wondered if "X" will be his wake up call. If getting dropped by Prout doesn't provide one, literally nothing will. I still cannot believe that he challenged Weise like that and did NOTHING to back it up. Unreal, but typical of the 2014-2015 Bruins. No identity.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Prout will not land that same punch if he's locked up with Lucic. That was a picture perfect shot that Lucic didn't defend.

I fully expect this fight to be a draw or an edge to one of the guys. I don't expect a beatdown by either guy.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Since when is Prout a terminator?

People making too much of Lucic vs. Prout last time.

They fought before and it was a draw. IDK what Lucic was even doing last fight. He's been off his game this year. Some sort of mix of injuries and management telling him different things.

Prout is a good fighter but no terminator. CBJ and Habs fans seem to be blowing up Prout since his punch to Lucic. Look at his fight card. Who has he really fought?

Neil
Stewart
Lucic

are the only notables I see

Would like to see how Prout does again against a ready Wilson. Against a Kassian, Gazdic, Bordie, Mclaren and Big Mac.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
Prout will not land that same punch if he's locked up with Lucic. That was a picture perfect shot that Lucic didn't defend.

I fully expect this fight to be a draw or an edge to one of the guys. I don't expect a beatdown by either guy.

Or didn't expect?

Yeah that's how I see it too. Two big tough guys giving it a go. Hopefully we'll get some rockem sockin robot action. If he gets an angry Lucic watch out. I wonder if Lucic tests the waters this game and takes the fight at home. Next game at home? Just remember Lucic saying after that game that they play them two more times so we'll see and then he smiled.

Falcons93

Nov 30, 2008
Butt-hurt Bruins fan I assume? :sarcasm: :naughty: Don't take things so serious lol. Don't hold a grudge against Prout just because he dropped one of your guys, who, in Prout's defense, was starting ****. What was Prout supposed to do? What would you do?

Also, I don't recall Prout ever getting "pummeled" by Matt Fraser ( or anyone for that matter ). Back it up with a video?

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
190 pound Eric Nystrom also gave Prout a pounding but didn't have the power to knock him down/out.

BogsDiamond

Anybody get 2 U yet?
Mar 16, 2008
The one where Prout couldn't knock out Milan with a free shot? That one?
Lucic won't make that mistake again. Hope Prout is ready because its coming.

Lucic knew exactly what he was doing, and it was HIM that was trying to catch Prout off guard.

Look at some Lucic fights on Youtube and you'll see that he routinely goes at a guy with gloves on first. The opponent usually waits to see gloves come off before engagin and Lucic knows that. So he tries to get in a cheap-shot to stun his opponent before dropping the mitts.

Lucic's reputation is starting to be know and guys like Prout are aware of it. That's why he tossed knuckles first and asked questions later.
Lucic got exactly what he deserves.

I used to be a fan of Milan, but the last couple of years he's turned into a giant d-bag.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
So it took the league 7 years and 90 fights to figure it out? Not buying that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad