Prout dummies Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

68*

Prout staying in shape for his fight against Lucic 12/27. Can't wait.

Steve

Mar 6, 2002
Funny thing is prout would get destroyed by Erskine.

I've always felt Erskine was very underrated and overlooked as a scrapper. Prout is no slouch though. Wilson can handle himself but it just started bad and got worse - he couldn't get his balance.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
win Prout, would love to see this one if Wilson had a chance to square up...Prout is really making a name for himself

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
as a blue jackets fan I was glad to see prout tune wilson up after Wilson got in ryan johansen's face a couple minutes earlier, and after wilson was running around throwing some pretty aggressive hits (not to say CBJ wasn't doing the same).

But nothing against Wilson- Prout can seriously pound most people when he decides to. I don't know how he'd do against someone like asham, macintyre, etc, but he's good as a 5th dman who has a handful of fights a year. If lucic fights him next time they play I bet its a draw.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
as a blue jackets fan I was glad to see prout tune wilson up after Wilson got in ryan johansen's face a couple minutes earlier, and after wilson was running around throwing some pretty aggressive hits (not to say CBJ wasn't doing the same).

But nothing against Wilson- Prout can seriously pound most people when he decides to. I don't know how he'd do against someone like asham, macintyre, etc, but he's good as a 5th dman who has a handful of fights a year. If lucic fights him next time they play I bet its a draw.

I am trying to connect the Asham/ Macintyre comparison.
Ash was a top middleweight as an Islander that used to beat the snot out of Barnaby every time they played. Mac is a top heavy dog. As a fighter prout looks to me like Carkner 3-5 years ago, heavy bombs
straight ahead punching. I am impressed!!!! So many fighters today just hold you off at full arms length then try an around the mountain right cross that doesn't reach ( Matt Martin for example) and I am an isles fan. This guy leaves no doubt why he is engaged with you. No doubt Prout. Wilson will do a few more sit ups before he comes back at him again.maybe 2016.

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
I am trying to connect the Asham/ Macintyre comparison.
Ash was a top middleweight as an Islander that used to beat the snot out of Barnaby every time they played. Mac is a top heavy dog. As a fighter prout looks to me like Carkner 3-5 years ago, heavy bombs
straight ahead punching. I am impressed!!!! So many fighters today just hold you off at full arms length then try an around the mountain right cross that doesn't reach ( Matt Martin for example) and I am an isles fan. This guy leaves no doubt why he is engaged with you. No doubt Prout. Wilson will do a few more sit ups before he comes back at him again.maybe 2016.

I mean I don't know how he'd do against the heavyweight fighters of a couple years ago (asham's a bad example)... I guess if dorsett prust and borowiecki are the kinds of fighters in the NHL today he's gonna be ok :)

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The one where Prout couldn't knock out Milan with a free shot? That one?
Lucic won't make that mistake again. Hope Prout is ready because its coming.

LMAO - you are sadly delusional if you think Lucic is going to take it to Prout. Dude is a terminator.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I've always felt Erskine was very underrated and overlooked as a scrapper. Prout is no slouch though. Wilson can handle himself but it just started bad and got worse - he couldn't get his balance.

Erskine seems to have a hard time getting guys to agree to go, when the team had Hendricks, or worse the human blood fountain Bradley (though I loved the guy) I saw many a skater decline Erskine and go and answer these guys call.

Now Erskine is up there, not sure if he'd be as effective, that said there was always something enjoyable knowing Big John was on the ice and the other team was aware they best not start stirring **** up.

As for Wilson, kid is young, he's going to take his licks. He's earning respect around the league for dropping his mitts no matter who is asking and he's becoming elite at drawing penalties. Seemed like he never got the right footing which is like 90% of the fight right there. Prout is not a force to be trifled with though.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
LMAO - you are sadly delusional if you think Lucic is going to take it to Prout. Dude is a terminator.

Where did I say that?

A terminator?! Talk about delusional. Name some tough guys he has beat up in his 11 NHL fights. Lucic has 61 with some real tough guys in there. Milan will fight him is all I said. Might not be this Saturday but it will be this year. Watch out for the body shots Dalton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad