Prospects Camp July 7-9

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I assume the official line is "this is practice, not a show for the fans ... they can come and watch, but we're here to work" or something to that effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
#81: Tristen Pfeifer (hometown kid!)
Invited to Coyotes development camp.

Quote:
Tristen Pfeifer ‏@tristenp71 2h2 hours ago
I'm very excited and blessed to have the opportunity to join my hometown team next week for development camp! @ArizonaCoyotes #hometown

Here's his DB page: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=177069

Tall RHD.
I'm taking off work and going over Wednesday and Thursday, probably get some East Valley hikes in too. Missed the Perlini camp last year but loved seeing the Domi camp.

Website specifies that Anthony Duclair will be there ... guess he hasn't QUIIIITE scrubbed off the rookie stink yet haha.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I dunno ck it's become increasingly fan friendly and less serious looking over the years. The first few times I went in 08 and 09 they seemed to do lots of drills and practice type stuff. The last 3 years or so they were just scrimmages and practicing certain types of set plays.

I think it's more about the experience of it and exposure to NHL coaching than getting actual serious work done.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They are changing this camp to feature more individual instruction, whatever that means.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I would have thought they would bring in more D. That is only 8 dmen in camp. I guess if you're a Dman you're happy to get tons of playing time in the scrimmages.

The forward group is insane. Happy that Dauphin is healthy this time around as he hasn't participated in over 2yrs. Really looking forward to seeing Strome, Duclair, Letunov, Merkley, Fischer, Looke and Garland.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
There is one forward in that group that is really going to stand out in a negative way. I'm really surprised they invited Fiegl back. He's not nearly as bad as Soleway, but close.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
It's going to be a very intense camp for forwards. Even though the camp isn't setup to be overly intense, these guys can't help but compete against one another.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Ill be there tuesday and weds.

Looking forward to see Strome and Perlini. That D looks miserable, though.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If someone could also play the "Where's Playfair?" game for us, that'd be great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad