Avatars: Prospects! (2017 Sharks prospect pool) (Added 1/30: Current roster throwback designs)

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Glorious Melker Karlsson photo. I lol every time I see that.

I'm debating between Justin Braun and Ryan Carpenter. Great job Nem.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
You mentioned it in the other thread but I would love a Nabokov one if you can make it.

Thank you for putting the work into these.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
You mentioned it in the other thread but I would love a Nabokov one if you can make it.

Thank you for putting the work into these.

I believe I can do that.

SJp17r-Nabokov.gif

Kentucky is as far back as I appear to be able to go. But if it keeps those glorious unis and logo in the world, I call that a win.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Interesting. That black & white pic has him in a Dynamo Moscow jersey. But his draft record says he played for Ust Kamenogorsk and never played for Moscow.

The top pic could work since it's definitely old international given that it was from when he played for Kazakhstan, before he was able to switch to representing Russia.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I believe I can do that.

SJp17r-Nabokov.gif

Kentucky is as far back as I appear to be able to go. But if it keeps those glorious unis and logo in the world, I call that a win.

Awesome! Thank you!

Interesting. That black & white pic has him in a Dynamo Moscow jersey. But his draft record says he played for Ust Kamenogorsk and never played for Moscow.

The top pic could work since it's definitely old international given that it was from when he played for Kazakhstan, before he was able to switch to representing Russia.

It is very difficult to find information on it but he did play for Moscow after 1994 but before joining Kentucky.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Can you hook me up with a former mod size of the Braun? (no big deal if you can't)

He's always been my favorite and maybe I can help pull him out of his whatever season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad