GDT: Prospect Tournament : New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers September 16 5 PM Game 2

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I'm actually listening to the radio feed.
Imagine if MSG could find a way to have this on. ugh

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
The drop pass from Emberson to Trevigno was pretty nice. Looked like a scrimmage goal though, which means you probably don’t really get excited that there’s any promise there.

Reactions: UnSandvich and bl02

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The drop pass from Emberson to Trevigno was pretty nice. Looked like a scrimmage goal though, which means you probably don’t really get excited that there’s any promise there.

He's not defended well but it looks to me like he picks the top corner by shooting back against the direction he's going in. In the NHL maybe that's a shot that goes in 15-20% of the time. It's a good opportunity but a goalie who makes a good read on it stops that most of the time.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I don’t think you take a lot from these things unless a guy is head and shoulders above everyone else
For whatever shit Kakko gets when he turned it in he was obviously a higher talent in these prospect tournaments

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
2-1 Rangers

I hate that Wisdom kid. Seems like a punk

Screenshot_20230916-185636_Discord.jpg

Core Python Discord has the game streaming

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
What did he have to say? I'm excited to see he can do here. I think Laf will definitely benefit from a 2x Selke winner.
Laffy gonna get a legit chance this season. Othmann is going to get a look with some pretty good players in training camp. Excited for the season, big expectations. Just talked rangers and hockey, very nice guy.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Laffy gonna get a legit chance this season. Othmann is going to get a look with some pretty good players in training camp. Excited for the season, big expectations. Just talked rangers and hockey, very nice guy.
Honestly kinda liking this staff. Vet coach who has something to prove, assistants ready to develops and improve young guys, etc
Lavy isn’t quite exciting but I think he might end a good fit for the team where’s it’s at. 3-4 years from now maybe not but whatever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad