Prospect tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Does anyone collect prospect games on tape (VCR) ? I've got a decent selection from this season, but it's hard to find people to trade with, and I don't know how to make copies of the tapes I have. I do have some extra games on tape that I would trade if possible. I have some Russian Super League games (Ovechkin, Malkin, Zherdev, Kastsitsyn, Korneev) if anyones interested. I'm looking for games with Habs prospects and QMJHL games.

X-SHARKIE

I'm willing to trade a few tapes. I'm interested in seeing more games from the Czech republic if you can help me out. I have a few QMJHL games. I'll look to see if I can help you out with any Canadien prospects. I mostly have Quebec and Moncton games from this past season. I also know some people who could really help you out.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
X-SHARKIE said:
I'm willing to trade a few tapes. I'm interested in seeing more games from the Czech republic if you can help me out. I have a few QMJHL games. I'll look to see if I can help you out with any Canadien prospects. I mostly have Quebec and Moncton games from this past season. I also know some people who could really help you out.

Sounds great, PM me and we'll see what we can do. Czech games will be tough, but I do know someone who has a few. I have 2 or 3 or the Czech U-20 team from the last wjc as well.

Rather Gingerly 1*

montreal said:
Does anyone collect prospect games on tape (VCR) ? I've got a decent selection from this season, but it's hard to find people to trade with, and I don't know how to make copies of the tapes I have. I do have some extra games on tape that I would trade if possible. I have some Russian Super League games (Ovechkin, Malkin, Zherdev, Kastsitsyn, Korneev) if anyones interested. I'm looking for games with Habs prospects and QMJHL games.

How does Kastsitsyn and Korneev look in those games?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Rather Gingerly 1 said:
How does Kastsitsyn and Korneev look in those games?

Both are on the bottom line/pairing so they don't get a ton of ice time, but Kastsitsyn has a good game in the first tape and the 2nd he doesn't play as much. Korneev looks solid but since there are all in Ruissan, and I don't know more then 3 words in Ruissian, it makes a little difficult to follow the players at times.

Rather Gingerly 1*

It will be good to get a good look at Kastsitsyn and Korneev next year. If they come to North America next year?? I've heard so much about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad