Prospect Potential

Hutzler

Aug 12, 2011
Vancouver
So I had my keeper pool draft yesterday and I decided to draft young. With 2 of my players Crosby and Zajac out for the beginning of the year I can't see myself cashing this year, so I thought I would set myself up for the future. I was able to draft some decent prospects...

Landeskog
Huberdeau
Gragnani
Connolly
Couturier

I guess what I want to know is...does anyone see any of these players being a big impact point wise in the next 2 years?

I might need to use a couple of them as trade bait to get another goalie.

Last edited:

startainfection*

yes some of them will be making big impacts in the nhl point wise

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
So I had my keeper pool draft yesterday and I decided to draft young. With 2 of my players Crosby and Zajac out for the beginning of the year I can't see myself cashing this year, so I thought I would set myself up for the future. I was able to draft some decent prospects...

Landeskog
Huberdeau
Gragnani
Connolly
Couterier

I guess what I want to know is...does anyone see any of these players being a big impact point wise in the next 2 years?

I might need to use a couple of them as trade bait to get another goalie.

Is he a Russian Prospect of some sort ? :sarcasm:

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Potential:

Huberdeau
Connolly
Couturier
Landeskog
Gragnani

Safety:

Landeskog
Couturier
Gragnani
Huberdeau
Connolly

They all have big-impact potential (except maybe Gragnani, who I think tops out as a 40-45 point OFD), good pickups.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Landeskog will definitely make the team this season and Huberdeau could make the team.

Just FYI as far as trade value the fact that they should play soon might help trade talks for a goalie.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
Potential:

Huberdeau
Connolly
Couturier
Landeskog
Gragnani

Safety:

Landeskog
Couturier
Gragnani
Huberdeau
Connolly

They all have big-impact potential (except maybe Gragnani, who I think tops out as a 40-45 point OFD), good pickups.

I agree although I would put Couturier over Connolly potential wise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad