Prospect Info: Prospect Poll: NYR Prospect #20

mti79

May 11, 2007
OMG!!! Finally people are realizing that Nicholls should be ranked. All the kid has done is score. All the Rangers haven't done is score. Let's give this kid a chance. IMO he should've been 3-5 spots higher than 20. I hope he ends up in HARTFORD (not Nassau) and shows that he's a capable player..... I've been wrong before (Pock, Grachev) but apparently a lot of people are high on the guy I've been a proponent of since the day we drafted him (Fast[h]). Sure, I decided to like him based on the ridiculous sideways baseball cap picture that came with him, but he still has developed nicely and I can't wait till he joins the Rangers on a full time basis so I can get his jersey.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
I'm surprised Fogarty is in at 19. I feel pretty confident that he will become an effective NHLer. We all knew how long it was going to take for him to develop. Don't understand why people are knocking that against him.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Nicholls - is the knock on him his skating? Can he skate well enough for the NHL and will his scoring translate? I was glad they signed him as he was quite noticeable while following McColgan in the few Saskatoon games I saw last season.

Add Skapski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad