Prospect Info: Prospect Poll: NYR Prospect #13

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Butch is the first one 2013 draftee on our list. Calle Andersson is added to the poll.

Please write who you want added to the poll, and give a reason for it. This makes the discussion here more lively.

TOP PROSPECTS

1. LW Chris Kreider
2. C J.T. Miller
3. D Dylan McIlrath
4. C Oscar Lindberg
5. RW Jesper Fast

SECOND TIER

6. RW Danny Kristo
7. D Brady Skjei
8. C Cristoval Nieves
9. LW Marek Hrivik
10. C Michael St. Croix

PROJECTS

11. LW Andrew Yogan
12. LW Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich
Born Apr 17 1995 -- Cherepovets, Russia
Height 6.01 -- Weight 161

2012-13 Cherepovets Severstal KHL 12 1-1-2 0PIM

167501438-russias-forward-pavel-buchnevich-vies-with-gettyimages.jpg

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Voted for Talbot because he was the Hartford MVP last season and has a one-way contract in 2014-15, indicating that the team views him as a potential NHLer. Easily the best odds of anyone remaining to crack the NHL.

Add Ryan Graves, the faster version of Noreau. I like the idea of drafting big defensemen because if one makes it, he can be really useful to the team.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Gotta go with Talbot. I dont think he's our future #1, but he will be a solid 2 under Hank for a few years. Little scary out best goalie prospect is #13 and considered a project, but I guess Hank gives us that security.

Add Jean.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Noreau.

Think he is closest atm.
like that Beacon advises Ryan Graves is the faster version of Noreau.

Happy to see all the love for Talbot, whose horse I've backed for a while and said, based on that fast glove hand, his ship should come in.

vipernsx

Flatus Expeller
Sep 4, 2005
Tambellini, because much like McIlrath I don't like the pick, though I trust Gordie Clark.

Add Skapski, because I know Talbot isn't gonna make the NHL as anything more than an emergency call up.

richardsequalscup*

I laughed when I saw people voted for Talbot. I wouldn't even consider him a prospect. More of a never will be.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
i went with Allen

no one thinks much of Ryan Bourque around here i guess..

i think Noreau is far from certain.
to me, Noreau is behind Fogarty, Jean, Nicholls and Bourque. and on D, maybe Graves too
and Spelling a similar long-shot, some goal scoring skill, but he cant even find a place to play

i am hoping this year Jason Wilson stays healthy,
with him and Kantor banging on wing, 2-way wings with size in Nicholls and Hrivik, big centers Yogan and Jean, maybe Haley and Mashinter too, 'Pack will be a harder team to play against.

Not a Ranger contract, but I'd like the Pack to re-sign Jordie Johnston too, had a strong first pro year in Greenville

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Not sure why there is more love for Eclair than Tamb, who was drafted earlier.with Butch, it was due to the feeling that he fell for being Russian. But what is the deal here?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad