Prospect Info: Prospect Poll: #3 NYR Prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Its so hard to compare Lindberg, the 2-way center, to Fasth, the flying winger

Why is that hard all of a sudden?
You've been doing exactly that comparison, Fasth vs. Lindberg, on this board for two years, over and over, and you've always been arguing that Fasth is better, going through aspect by aspect. Now when there's 29 votes for Lindberg and 1 vote Fasth (your vote) it's suddenly "hard to compare"? Laugh of the day :)
Your not biased by any chance, are you? :)

Last edited:

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
McIlrath, add Nieves.

If Boo can take another big step forward this year in production, with his size, he'll be a heck of a prospect.

Kershaw

Lindberg, add Nieves. He progressed tremendously in Michigan this season. Curious to see what he does at the WJC.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Its so hard to compare Lindberg, the 2-way center, to Fasth, the flying winger, to McIlrath who could become a core face of the franchise with his toughness, but for no other reason then to speak up for one of them who doesn't get as much attention I am gonna vote Jesper Fasth.

So much has been said about him already, his great game and injury struggles and so forth. I am not quite sure where he is. He had several injury problems last year, mainly shoulder and knee but was also bothered by the flu.

In the end, he is a heck of a hockey player. We shouldn't forget that. Lets pray that he gets a couple of good years in a row here without any struggles, he could -- or even should -- be able to sniff at a 2nd line wing position.

Its a weak promise, but he is definitely the kid with the most potential to -- suprise -- people that we have had in a really long time. He got a wow factor come camp. Like I said, I don't know quite where he is, how much he was held back last season, with the amount of injuries he had, how much he could struggle early this season, how much he has been able to recover -- etc etc etc -- but he could be on par with Kim Johnson in terms of potential to suprise people in camp.

Agree with Ola on this one. I'm in the minority, but I went JESPER "so fast, he lost the h" FAST. Add BOO NIEVES.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Lindberg. SEL mvp and playoff performer puts him over fasth/mcilrath for me. He is great on draws too. Huge plus in a C. Adding MSC. Should be getting some attention after very stong back to back in WHL. Boo is close next for me.

Kershaw

It should be putting him above everyone !

Meh, playoff MVP of a great men's league, who cares right ?

I have Lindberg as #2 behind Miller, but there have been players that have dominated European men's leagues and struggled to translate to NA ice.

vipernsx

Flatus Expeller
Sep 4, 2005
Skjei because I think he has a higher ceiling than Lindberg. Fast, definitely is, though he's very small so his career in the bigs is in question for me. McIlrath, just hasn't gotten it done for me and again IMO, Skjei has a higher ceiling.

Add Kristo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad