Prospect Info: Prospect Challenge September 17th-19th

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Some OHL training camps begin August 30th, but all of them will be up and running by September 4th. From what I have been told, Harrison will be there. Asked about Mast, but got no reply back yet.

Possible invites passed over in the draft:

Simon Motew - Defence - Kitchener
Ranvir Gill Shane - Defence - Ottawa
Braeden Kressler - Forwards - Flint
Stuart Rolofs - Forward - London
Avery Hayes - Forward - Hamilton

Then a bunch of others I wouldn't expect.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Looks like they'll need at least 6 invites(Hudson already included),I'm
taking into consideration they'll likely be no unsigned Europeans there
Forwards
Filipe, Harrison, Voyer, Hudson, Lysell,McKinnon, Hall, Zumack
Tralmaks is a ?
Defense
Ahcan, Lyle, Greenway, Mast
Berglund?
Goalie
Keyser
Booth or Petruzzelli if he signs

Finally they could always ask Studnicka, Lauko, Vaakanainen and Koppanen to play in this thing but I'm hoping they don't

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Looks like they'll need at least 6 invites(Hudson already included),I'm
taking into consideration they'll likely be no unsigned Europeans there
Forwards
Filipe, Harrison, Voyer, Hudson, Lysell,McKinnon, Hall, Zumack
Tralmaks is a ?
Defense
Ahcan, Lyle, Greenway, Mast
Berglund?
Goalie
Keyser
Booth or Petruzzelli if he signs

Finally they could always ask Studnicka, Lauko, Vaakanainen and Koppanen to play in this thing but I'm hoping they don't
Petruzzelli apparently headed back to Quinnipiac for a 5th year, which means the Wings own his rights for another year now.

Reactions: Grumpy Grizz

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
No USHL prospects play in this tournament? I didn't realize that Svedeback was playing for Dubuque this year.
They generally want to play NCAA, so they can't accept things like lodging, per diem, travel, etc from the team without losing eligibility.

Svedeback was on the roster for an SHL team last season, so I believe he's lost NCAA eligibility, but who the hell knows with their byzantine nonsense.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
They generally want to play NCAA, so they can't accept things like lodging, per diem, travel, etc from the team without losing eligibility.

Svedeback was on the roster for an SHL team last season, so I believe he's lost NCAA eligibility, but who the hell knows with their byzantine nonsense.
He was as was Malmstrom from D camp, I suspect they both were on Junior contracts so while they did play they weren't paid for it

Reactions: BlackFrancis

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
So, as of today, he is on Prince George's roster for the upcoming season. As an '01 birth date, he can return to the WHL for one more season. However, PC has 5 active '01's on their roster. That has to be down to 3 by October 2nd.
Excellent

Reactions: bbfan419

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Bummer the US border is not allowing us Canucks in, so I will not be attending the games in Buffalo.
Received my Hockey News 2021-2022 Pool Guide today, for what it is worth, here are their rankings for our top prospects from 1-10.
Stud
Beecher
Lysell
Swayman
Vaak
Hall
Berglund
Kuntar
Lohrei
Lauko

They have Swayman and Vaak as candidates for roster spots for this year.
Marchy is projected to get 100 points and Pasty 88, followed by Bergy at 66 and Hall at 61.
To my surprise, Cliffy lead the team in hits last year at 108, Ritchie second, Kuraly third, Lauzon and Wags.
Funny that 3 of the top 5 hitters are no longer on the team and Wags is on the bubble.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad