Prospect awards show more talent is on verge of NHL for Nashville Predators

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

Spring 2014 brought about the end of the first phase in Nashville's hockey evolution. The always-appreciated Barry Trotz makes way for unceremoniously-dumped Peter Laviolette, a coach who will be expected to make even more of this always promising team.

The Nashville Predators had a significant injury to Pekka Rinne which probably cost them the playoffs, but they also relied perhaps overmuch on some ineffective veterans. In the AHL, a solid looking Admirals squad got a tough draw in the first round and were swept, but the ECHL affiliate Cincinnati Cyclones remain in contention for a championship. Nashville fans should be looking forward to good things in the future.… read more

More...

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Bitetto played as QB on the second PP line. After the first half of the season, AHL teams guarded him like he was Bobby Orr. Paired with the right guy, he will be deadly.

Diaby did impress me with his shot in a few games. He needs to get it on goal more. He fit right into the AHL from the first game. He didn't throw checks at first, but he picked up the AHL game quickly and began to use his size.

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Bitetto played as QB on the second PP line. After the first half of the season, AHL teams guarded him like he was Bobby Orr. Paired with the right guy, he will be deadly.

Diaby did impress me with his shot in a few games. He needs to get it on goal more. He fit right into the AHL from the first game. He didn't throw checks at first, but he picked up the AHL game quickly and began to use his size.

high hopes for Diaby. So he looked like he was fitting in well up there?

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
A third pairing of Diaby and Ellis must happen in my lifetime...it must. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad