Prospect Info: Prospect #14- TIE BREAKER

Who is the Sens #14 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020

1- Drake Batherson (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #1)
2- Josh Norris (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #2)
3- Erik Brannstrom (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #3)
4- Logan Brown (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #4)
5- Jacob Bernard-Docker (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #5)
6- Alex Formenton (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #6)
7- Shane Pinto (Prospect Info: - Who is the Sens #7 Prospect at the moment?)
8- Lassi Thomson (Prospect Info: - Who is the Sens #8 Prospect at the moment?)
9- Rudolfs Balcers (Prospect Info: - Who is the Sens #9 Prospect at the moment?)
10- Joey Daccord (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #10 - TIE BREAKER)
11- Vitaly Abramov (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #11)
12- Filip Chlapik (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #12)
13- Artyom Zub (Prospect Info: - Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2020 #13)

Tell me who I should add to the poll options

As we have been doing since 2004, we are going to use the HF criterias for prospect eligibility (less than 65 NHL games and under 25 y/o)

NHL Prospect Criteria - Hockey's Future

Players still in the organization who graduated since last year :

Christian Wolanin turned 25 y/o
Marcus Högberg turned 25 y/o
Nick Paul turned 25 y/o
Christian Jaros has 76 NHL games
Jayce Hawryluk has 68 NHL games

Remember to vote based on all factors and not just NHL readiness. Overall skillset, hockey IQ, upside potential vs floor, age, stats, skating ability, array of shots, leadership qualities, size/strenght, etc

Personally, I always ask myself, who would I draft BPA in priority among these players?

Prospects to be added :

Jakov Novak
Jonathan Aspirot
Jean-Christophe Beaudin
Andreas Englund

And the longshots that won't probably get ranked (as usual we won't get many votes at that stage)

Christopher Wilkie
Michael Carcone
Viktor Lodin
Luke Loheit

Reactions: variable26

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Maybe it's a bit soon and what happened to the season didn't help but I think Sogaard will get mads and raise in the rankings in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
The reason why I went with Max is, if I was G.M and was forced to choose between them, I would probably keep Lajoie as I feel the team is pretty secure in goalie prospects at the moment.

You only need one good goalie that could hypothetically play for a decade, meaning the rest become trade bait. Daccord will be that guy, if not Hogberg sooner.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I've never seen one of these runoff votes so close.

Or, equivalently, so close to exactly half of you being dead wrong.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Maybe it's a bit soon and what happened to the season didn't help but I think Sogaard will get mads and raise in the rankings in the near future.

You are Sogadaarded in your comments; I however jump for Lajoie!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Let's have a tie in the tie-breaker!

Surprised that people are still high on Lajoie vs a very recent (last year) high 2nd round pick not long after Pinto. A pick that reminds me of the Lehner one.

I think Lajoie will have a hard time making the team considering Wolanin and Zub will be there. However if Boro isn't back that should give him some playing time.

Only 5 locks : Chabot-Zaitsev-Wolanin-Zub-Reilly

Brannstrom? Jaros? Lajoie? Englund? Alsing?

You are Sogadaarded in your comments; I however jump for Lajoie!

I don't speak danish...

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Let's have a tie in the tie-breaker!

Surprised that people are still high on Lajoie vs a very recent (last year) high 2nd round pick not long after Pinto. A pick that reminds me of the Lehner one.

I think Lajoie will have a hard time making the team considering Wolanin and Zub will be there. However if Boro isn't back that should give him some playing time.

Only 5 locks : Chabot-Zaitsev-Wolanin-Zub-Reilly

Brannstrom? Jaros? Lajoie? Englund? Alsing?

I don't speak danish...

Never do I; I only eat them!

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad