Proposal: PROPOSAL: Pavelski to Pens

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I was thinking something along the lines of Sutter+Spaling+a defender+maybe a little depending on the defender

(I put proposal again in the title because last time I made a thread I just titled it Spaling to SJS and a lot of people got angry.)

Anyway what would you add to that if anything?

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
HMMM, Sharks are looking to move Pavelski? New to me.

Anyways:

:pens

Joe Pavelski

:sharks

Sutter
Spaling
Harrington
some sort of later pick

If you are asking for Maatta or Despres, then you are adding, that's for sure.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
I was thinking something along the lines of Sutter+Spaling+a defender+maybe a little depending on the defender
Bliss.gif

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I like this.. But here is the question, where or what line would pavelski play?

Well that's the trouble. If you move Sutter and Spaling, you have lost your 3rd line centers so Pavelski has to play there, barring another move.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Well that's the trouble. If you move Sutter and Spaling, you have lost your 3rd line centers so Pavelski has to play there, barring another move.

well at that point we're already in fantasy land, so may as well move Scuderi and a pick for Vermette

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC

And it would still be worth it because he's a very good center. And that situation could be temporary only.

In other words, you take the deal and ask questions later.

I would do something like this, even though I highly doubt Pavelski is going ANYWHERE...

Sutter
Spaling
Martin

for

Pavelski
Scott

Perron-Crosby-Hornqvist
Comeau-Malkin-Bennett
Kunitz-Pavelski-Downie
Scott-Lapierre-Farnham

Harrington-Letang
Ehrhoff-Despres
Pouliot-Bortuzzo

That's a sexy lineup! :D

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
And it would still be worth it because he's a very good center. And that situation could be temporary only.

In other words, you take the deal and ask questions later.

I would do something like this, even though I highly doubt Pavelski is going ANYWHERE...

Sutter
Spaling
Martin

for

Pavelski
Scott

Perron-Crosby-Hornqvist
Comeau-Malkin-Bennett
Kunitz-Pavelski-Downie
Scott-Lapierre-Farnham

Harrington-Letang
Ehrhoff-Despres
Pouliot-Bortuzzo

That's a sexy lineup! :D

Why in the world would you want Scott? I'll never understand the attraction he holds with some people on this board.

He is on the same level as Adams. He can't do crap in terms of hockey skill. Brings nothing to the table.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I'd happily have Pavelski play 3C for us at the cost of Sutter and Spaling, depending on the D. If it was Maatta, no, Harrington, probably. Might need a depth player or two coming back our way.

Nobody crazy important, but no, not Scott, either.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'd happily have Pavelski play 3C for us at the cost of Sutter and Spaling, depending on the D. If it was Maatta, no, Harrington, probably. Might need a depth player or two coming back our way.

Nobody crazy important, but no, not Scott, either.

Tyler Kennedy? Kennedy?

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Tyler Kennedy? Kennedy?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I checked their roster; I don't really see anyone that fits the bill. Brown maybe, but I haven't seen him in a while and it looks like he's hurt. He can't be worse than Adams, can he?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad