Proposal: Proposal from MONTREAL

CostaMtl

Apr 24, 2016
No were are not close of making a deal.

You guy want to get rid of Kane, I mean hes playing what on your 4th line?
So Beaulieu and 1pick for Kane its more than fair
Paccio elite winger for Oreilly.

We cant be that far. What else do you want to close the deal?

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016

Put a 'Pacioretty vs ROR' poll up on the main board, would be a slaughter for ROR.

CostaMtl

Apr 24, 2016
Put a 'Pacioretty vs ROR' poll up on the main board, would be a slaughter for ROR.

For sure right now , Oreilly is more valuable but think about it Paccio is still young. With Eichel that guy could score 50 goals

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Done deal.

Evander Kane and Cal O'Reilly for Pacioretty, Beaulieu, and a 1st? It's a no brainer!

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

Kane for Beaulieu and a 1st. I'll call an uber for Evander after I send the paperwork to the league.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
Wasn't Montreal in first in the conference last year at this time and this is when things started to fall apart? Now they are first in the conference this year and they've been shaky the last few games. Is this going to get their fans looking for all sorts of shakeups to avoid a repeat?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
After chuckling at Montreal's obvious salary cap violation here, no, that swap's not happening. ROR is one of several core pieces on the Buffalo roster that's unavailable via trade. Okposo was our winger move this summer and only cost UFA cash rather than an asset like this. Kane's also not on the fourth line either, so that one Friday practice tweet you probably read has you misinformed. Sure, you're being a pal and offering to take our flawed and tainted in value goods (Kane), but that doesn't mean we'll also part with a core piece to rid ourselves of that. I'd look elsewhere to solve your slumping Plekanec or Patches/Therrien drama, as nothing proposed here is possible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad