Proposal for future lineup assassinations.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
I'll keep this brief. I think they should be done by division. When you're doing your regular season rankings, you're ranking every team within their own division, so why not have separate threads for each division as well? This will keep the discussion more focused to the specific teams in those divisions, and should shift the discussion more towards why each team is better than the other teams in their own division. A strong team in one division might be a bad matchup for teams in another division.. I don't think there is enough discussion about this at all, prior to playoffs. It would also help keep things organized, instead of having a giant, cluttered mess in one thread.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I'm not just indifferent because i don't care, it's mostly because this fixes a "problem" that I don't think anyone really realized was a problem until now, if at all.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
Well, if you guys are interested in how this works, I'm going to do it this way at the LC ATD. The BIGGEST thing that this would address, IMO, would be the huge clutter of posts in one thread. If the posts were focused more towards the teams in specific divisions, I think you could also get more meaningful discussion, rather than "lol my team's the best here's why".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad