Music: Prophets of Rage

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
So there's been a lot of buzz over the past week, with rumours of Rage Against the Machine forming a reunion.

Turns out it's not exactly true.....but there is still news to report regarding the band.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...chine-public-enemy-cypress-hill-prophets-rage

Apparently a supergroup called "Prophets of Rage" is set to form next month, with three quarters of the original RATM, plus B-Real of Cypress Hill and Chuck D from Public Enemy.

I'm interested in what they'll sound like, but I was really, really hoping original frontman Zack de la Rocha would be involved. He isn't.

Maybe someday down the road we'll see an actual reunion of one of the 90's top rock bands, but as of this moment.....not yet. Still, Prophets of Rage should sound a lot more like Rage than Audioslave ever did, that's for damn sure. :laugh:

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I feel like every music thread I comment on BonMorrison is there (I'm not stalking you I swear) :laugh:

But on topic, I'm still super interested. Fully expecting it to skip St. Louis however.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Won't be the same without Zack, but I'd be interested depending on the ticket price. As a youngster, I remember hearing "Know Your Enemy" for the first time and having my mind blown.

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
I was one of 4 people who liked the most recent PE album , so count me in as interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad