Promo code for pre-sale tickets?

Galchenyuk*

Hey,

I'm going to a Wings game next month, and I'm curious if anyone know the promo code for the pre-sale tickets?

I need to buy them in advance.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
Apparently, there was a presale, and the promo code was TOOTOO. I'm extremely pissed right now because I got on Ticketmaster as soon as they went on sale at 1:00 PM and there are absolutely no lower bowl seats available for multiple seat purchases. Only single seats are left. I wanted 3 seats together. Only garbage upper bowl seats remain that fit my criteria.

Wish I would have known they were doing a presale. This seems completely unfair. Presales are garbage. Everybody should have to fight to get tickets at the exact same time. So, as a loyal fan, who has stuck with them through this lockout, I get shafted. I can't even get the tickets I want, even when I'm there as soon as they go on sale.

I guess I'm going to have to wait and overpay to buy them from a season ticket holder.

:madfire:

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2002
Dat mitten
Oops and i thought I was mad that I missed the Tootoo presale. There was another presale that laster from 9 - 1 and it was ZETTERBERG I got it in my email this morning. Got tix about noon and there was almost nothing left in the upper bowls together anywhere, I ended up getting four for Colorado on April 1st

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
The code for STH and ticket brokers was given for today 1/17/13 from 7am - 1 pm...then the remaining tickets opened up to the general public at 1pm.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
I really hate Wings fans right now! Everybody talks all big like they're not going to support the NHL this season and then they go and buy up all the tickets. ********!

soupsnake

Feb 26, 2012
I got an email yesterday with the promo code BERTUZZI. Didn't buy any tickets though because I'm thinking of driving down town on Saturday for the $9 ticket deal.

Has anybody done this before? It looks like this is the 5th or 6th time they've done it. It says doors open at 9am and tickets are going on sale at noon. How early would I have to get there to expect to get tickets? Also does anyone know if the Joe Louis Parking Structure will be open?

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
I ended up getting tickets to the St. Louis Blues game on Feb. 13. Upper bowl, Row 5. Not bad. At least, I get to see the Wings play.

MissNHL

Oct 31, 2008
Hockeytown, Michigan
I got a few different codes. Two in text and then in email since I am a partial ticket holder. Not concerned with getting tickets because I volunteer at games (I had out the give a ways and programs).

MissNHL

Oct 31, 2008
Hockeytown, Michigan
I got an email yesterday with the promo code BERTUZZI. Didn't buy any tickets though because I'm thinking of driving down town on Saturday for the $9 ticket deal.

Has anybody done this before? It looks like this is the 5th or 6th time they've done it. It says doors open at 9am and tickets are going on sale at noon. How early would I have to get there to expect to get tickets? Also does anyone know if the Joe Louis Parking Structure will be open?

Just an FYI: $9 tickets are seats in the upper bowl, in the corner sections and are obstructed view. If you go, go early because they do go quick.

smurfyeah19

Feb 3, 2012
My code was Franzen. Bought tickets for the Minnesota game next Friday and the Sunday game versus the Canucks

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
I've used stubhub and ticketturbo and honestly I can say I've gotten a very good deal from both. I got like 10th row right on the blue line for a wings vs rags game I think it was two years ago, 25 bucks a ticket from ticket turbo..granted it was a monday night game but still. You can't beat that.

Dec 27, 2002
Dat mitten
I also got tickets to see the Wings in Columbus February 2nd. It's nice living in an area with a few NHL cities within driving distance. I used to like to go to Chicago also but it's a lot harder and more expensive to get in there these days than it was ten years ago. I've also been to Nashville and Pittsburgh, it's fun to see the other arenas.

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I really hate Wings fans right now! Everybody talks all big like they're not going to support the NHL this season and then they go and buy up all the tickets. ********!

Ticket Brokers buy all the tickets..

STH were given option to buy players seats this morning for certain games....Red Wings take care of STH and their brokers...No hate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad