Prodigy's HFBoards 2020 NHL Draft - Pick #6

With the 6th overall pick the Anaheim Ducks select:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 18, 2011
Voted Drysdale, but would be happy with Rossi, Perfetti, or Raymond.

I believe a team is only as good as its first defense pairing and should be built from the back up. We lack a true, top-pairing RHD so why pass up an opportunity to draft one? Drysdale's offensive upside has long been underrated. His team ranked 13/20 in goals for but only 18/20 on the power play. Put him on Rossi's team, which lead the OHL in goals for and power play, and I think you see much more of his untapped potential.

How insane would it be if we drafted Drysdale this year then followed it up next year by drafting Power or Lambos!? Sign me up.
Every write up on Drysdale says he has elite skating and elite hockey IQ....to me that is something you don't pass up at pick 6 unless something ridiculous happens like Stutzle being available

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Based on some scouting reports I read, I have a gut feeling that Sanderson's a bit of a sleeper pick. Would be happy with him, Drysdale or Rossi.
I have the same feeling. Almost voted for him but went with Rossi in the end. But I would be happy if we picked Sanderson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad