Problems in Vladivostok?

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Eurohockey reported possible financial problems in Vladivostok with new team Admiral

http://eurohockey.com/article/2680-all-set-in-vladivostok.html

Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't seem to me that this article focused on a lot of seemingly insurmountable problem. I assume that any new enterprise is going to have some difficulty, but Admiral certainly has good hockey people in place, and Vladivostok is certainly capable of supporting KHL hockey.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Hopefully it's nothing. If the KHL wants to create a Far East division, these guys, along with Khabarovsk will be the 2 main Russian teams.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Well their budget seems to be Novokuznetsk-ish to be fair, but for greater good, league really needs team in Vladivostok. Ī'm not sure anyone doubts the fact that there are fatter team in VHL than Admiral.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
No problem, just a mess in organisation. They are in a hurry.

quebec2

Dec 1, 2004
Manaus
www.hockeytime.net
Maybe I'm missing something, but it didn't seem to me that this article focused on a lot of seemingly insurmountable problem. I assume that any new enterprise is going to have some difficulty, but Admiral certainly has good hockey people in place, and Vladivostok is certainly capable of supporting KHL hockey.
right, no impossible problem, but is certainly strange that after the fireworks for the arrive of Vladivostok team in KHL, now same KHL admits that they don't know exactly if the club has all ducumentation set. I'm also sure that Admiral will compete, but this is a kind of "false start"

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
right, no impossible problem, but is certainly strange that after the fireworks for the arrive of Vladivostok team in KHL, now same KHL admits that they don't know exactly if the club has all ducumentation set. I'm also sure that Admiral will compete, but this is a kind of "false start"

This club is not really a KHL management project, it was promoted by Fetisov who obviously has his own influence and connections. And there's absolutely nothing surprising with it having problems, it was a totally uncalled for and poorly conceived project from the start. It's like another Poprad or even Budivelnyk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad