Classic Probert

Saved*

I personally believe Sidney Crosby is the greatest fighter there ever has been and ever will be.

CCMV

Fighting Aficionado
Oct 16, 2002
Visit site
Great fighter or greatest fighter?

I would say he is the greatest fighter. His longevity, his card and his mean streak makes him, in my opinion, the best fighter of all times in the NHL. There are other who are close, but Probert stands out a bit more.

InjunSteve

CARL WINSLOW!
Jan 2, 2005
Granite City, IL
ytmnd.com
most dominating fighter yes. if i remember guys like behn wilson and i think even kocur might have had a better win %. this is all from memory so dont hold me to it. but probert is definately top 3, if not the top fighter in history. you never won a series of fights against probbie cleanly, he kicked your ass in one of the rematches or the two of you slugged it out in was a narrow loss. he has some of the most devastating kos i can remember ( see: gary nylund)

edit we're in luck. i just stuck the first of the dvds in and it was full of probert clips. im going to pack them into a rar and upload for all to enjoy.

Last edited:

MakoSlade

Nov 17, 2005
New York City
I would say he was the best. Not only was he an awesome fighter but he would make his presence known - very well known, LOL. Unlike Brashear or Laraque or others who frustrate fans by being total non-factors, Probert was a huge factor. I bet Chicago fans would rather the Wings of had Gretzky than Probert...

He fought all comers and put many down hard, like Dave Brown, Darin Kimble, Tie Domi, Dave Semenko, Stu Grimson and so many more. Plus he'd run a goalie, knock a player around, wig out from time to time. Guy was amazing at what he idid.

NJDEVILS17*

I think Bob Probert is the greatest fighter. The fact that he fought anyone and everyone, went toe to toe with them, and had incredible stamina makes him good. He also has a very good win/loss record and when ever the old Probert lost a fight, he'd be very pissed and demand a rematch and usually win the rematch decisively.

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Alex Semin is easily the best fighter in the NHL right now, arguably ever

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Alex Semin is easily the best fighter in the NHL right now, arguably ever

He's definitely the best heavyweight, the P4P title has to go to Hall Gill though, what a warrior for such a small man. :sarcasm:

Behn Wilson almost never lost a fight but he didn't fight over 20 times a year for over 15 years like Probert did. Probert is the best IMO when you look at who he beat and how he beat them.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
No one EVER has been consistent as Probert, for every loss he had, he took also a bloody revenge.

He's at the top of my list and will remain there forever looking at this new NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad