Prospect Info: Pro time-table for Buffalo prospects

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
I'd like some speculation as to the time table of our prospects. What do you think, who will be in blue and gold, and when?

Any speculation is welcome, because we don't know, but I'd especially enjoy some inciteful information from people who watch our prospects where ever they are.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
I mean, McEichel and Reinhart are pretty sure. They're here next year or the year after that, but they will be here, but what about the rest? Baptiste? Bailey? Fasching? Carrier? McCabe? Etcetera.

ZeroPT*

Reinhart: next year
McEichel:Next year
McCabe: Depends on Gorges. If its serious he may be able to play next year. I expect him to be a full time guy in 16/17 tho
Fasching:I think he turns pro this summer, gets a year and a half at least in the AHL and then comes up.

Bailey,Baptistery and Compher? Idk. Still need to evaluate what they're all about so I'm not too comfortable projecting them

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I'll start it off.

Baptiste is gonna spend next season in Rochester, and IMO the following year. ETA: 17/18
Bailey...probably the next three years in Rochester. ETA: 18/19
Fasching may go to Rochester (I hope he does). He may be one ready after one year. ETA: 16/17
Hurley will finish the next three years at Notre Dame. Then Rochester for a few years. ETA: 20/21, if at all

McPhatty00

Apr 23, 2014
State College, PA
Trade pieces

I'm gonna go ahead and say that most of these guys will be trade chips. McCabe and Fasching will probably find their way to Buffalo either next year or the year after.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I'd like some speculation as to the time table of our prospects. What do you think, who will be in blue and gold, and when?

Any speculation is welcome, because we don't know, but I'd especially enjoy some inciteful information from people who watch our prospects where ever they are.

McEichel-next year
Reinhart--next year (but could spend some time in Rochester at the start)
Compher--starts in Rochester in 16/17
Fasching--could start in Rochester in 15/16 (for certain in 16/17)
Possler---my understanding is he is under contract for 15/16. I see him coming over in 16/17. Olaffson may come over at the same time as him.
Peterson--I see Buffalo trying to pull him out of college next summer for 16/17. If they dont he could pull the 30 day UFA college rule.
Florentino---I wonder if he will turn pro now given Providence won the NCAAs. Buffalo needs ELC Dman in Rochester for next year. It makes sense for him to do it.

Bailey, Baptiste, and Carrier---in Rochester next year but I can see all of them getting some sort of brief call up.

From rochester uits about 1.5 yrs before they start to earn some extended time in buffalo beyond a 1-2 game injury call up.

SwordsUp

Apr 10, 2015
Pegulaville, NY
McEichel-next year
Possler---my understanding is he is under contract for 15/16. I see him coming over in 16/17. Olaffson may come over at the same time as him.
Peterson--I see Buffalo trying to pull him out of college next summer for 16/17. If they dont he could pull the 30 day UFA college rule.
Florentino---I wonder if he will turn pro now given Providence won the NCAAs. Buffalo needs ELC Dman in Rochester for next year. It makes sense for him to do it.

Bailey, Baptiste, and Carrier---in Rochester next year but I can see all of them getting some sort of brief call up.

Nicely done. We have so much forward depth moving forward. I think our second first rd pick either gets traded for a top 6 guy or used to draft additional defensive depth.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
McEichel-next year

From rochester uits about 1.5 yrs before they start to earn some extended time in buffalo beyond a 1-2 game injury call up.

Thanks. Looks reasonable. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad