Pro Scout Rob Murphy off to Buffalo

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
The long rumored jump of pro scout Rob Murphy to join Tim Murray in Buffalo has happened.
Steve Lloyd @TSNSteveLloyd
As expected, hearing Rob Murphy has left the #Sens scouting staff to join Tim Murray in Buffalo.

This is a promotion for Rob apparently. Good for him. :thumbu:

Last edited:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The long rumoured jump of pro scout Rob Murphy to join Tim Murray in Buffalo has happened.

This is a promotion for Rob apparently. Good for him. :thumbu:

What is the promotion?

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
What is the promotion?

Not sure but that's what Lloyd has intimated:

The 6th Sens @6thSens
@TSNSteveLloyd you mean the Senators "chose to let him go".

Steve Lloyd
@TSNSteveLloyd
@6thSens Ha. In fairness. It's an upward mobility move.

Yeah, I have no idea what he did really but we've had some decent success with our pro level acquisitions so I guess he played a part in that.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
We need to say no to this stuff. These scouts, assistant gm's, and coaches our assets hate seeing it go away for nothing.

Laoghaire

Jun 1, 2008
Ottawa
Our pro-scouting has been pretty god awful. I have a hard time seeing how he couldn't be replaced more effectively by Extra Skater.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
for a while Boston was poaching players from us.... looks like Buffalo might be the next team to be doing so

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Why was there no return for Tim Murray? Contract up? or Bryan decided to be nice?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Im of the belief that TM turned down the Ottawa job for greener pastures in Buffalo....i would imagine more would follow, man that was hard to type.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad