Pro level prospects sweep the Vancouver Canucks prospect awards

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

Although it may seem that the Hockey’s Future writing staff are constantly critiquing and evaluating NHL team prospects, there is a flip-side as well. We always strive to give credit where it’s due, and this portion is a tip of the hat to Vancouver Canucks prospects in their endeavors to reach the acme of their profession. Based on their efforts from the 2012-13 season, the following is in acknowledgment of that pursuit.

Hardest Worker: Brendan Gaunce, C, Belleville Bulls (OHL)

A second-degree shoulder separation certainly slowed Brendan Gaunce down in the first half of the season, but it was unable to stop him.… read more

More...

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
"Pro level prospects sweep the Vancouver Canucks prospect awards"

First award given is to a junior player.

Gotta love HF.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
"Pro level prospects sweep the Vancouver Canucks prospect awards"

First award given is to a junior player.

Gotta love HF.

When I first got here I loved reading the articles by hf staff, but now I have a different view of their writing and their opinions

Tobi Wan Kenobi

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
I lost all respect for HF Canucks articles when they had John Jaeckel, or whatever his name is, writing an article about our prospects. The guy on hockey buzz who hates the Canucks and writes and follows the Hawks. I hate their prospect rankings as well. Why don't they just use ours? The opinions of hundreds that follow the team closely outweigh the views of a few that probably don't even follow the team.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I lost all respect for HF Canucks articles when they had John Jaeckel, or whatever his name is, writing an article about our prospects. The guy on hockey buzz who hates the Canucks and writes and follows the Hawks. I hate their prospect rankings as well. Why don't they just use ours? The opinions of hundreds that follow the team closely outweigh the views of a few that probably don't even follow the team.

To be fair, while the HF rankings are generally awful, the HFVan ones this past offseason had some laughers, too.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Interesting they had Mallet as runner-up for Hardest Worker; wonder if they really saw all that much of him?

Too bad about Anthony as he seems to have regressed after that concussion he suffered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad