GDT: Prince Albert Raiders at Regina Pats 9:00 pm (Free Stream CHLtv)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Kaiden Guhle #6 is the captain.

You have to sign up an account for CHL tv but there's no credit card or cost required. It was a bit of a pain as the site sucks, it said I already had an account, then it wouldn't accept my new password, then it said I had in improper email format what the f*** that is. Then it took it.

So since it's Guhle's first game and free to watch I thought I would make a GDT, despite likely missing the start due to the Laval game.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars

You have to sign up an account for CHL tv but there's no credit card or cost required. It was a bit of a pain as the site sucks, it said I already had an account, then it wouldn't accept my new password, then it said I had in improper email format what the f*** that is. Then it took it.

So since it's Guhle's first game and free to watch I thought I would make a GDT, despite likely missing the start due to the Laval game.
All the games will be free?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Is CHLTV a new thing?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
yes, they had nuelion i believe last year, got rid of them. I heard there were a lot of complaints about CHLtv when the WHL first started so I'm glad they are showing some free games to see what it's like.

Nuelion was bad. So far, the stream of the PA/Pats game looks good. Nice and clean. It reminds me of when AHL TV started. It was such a big upgrade over their streams from Nuelion from before.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
so far the stream seems decent quality but the controls are shit, I'm real big on pause, FF, the buttons are totally f***ed up. It has rewind, some times it rewinds, other times it fast forwards, lol. some times it goes back 2 mins, other times it goes ahead a few seconds. I'm like what the actual f*** is goin on.

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
By the middle of the third period Bedard will be ready to move up another level of competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad