Injury Report: Price: Day to Day Upper Body

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Really hope Tokarski plays next game (vs Nashville + no Rinne), so Price can have a full week to rest his minor upper body injury. Smartest thing that can happen to over-taxed Price.

**** the ALL-STAR game and Bettman (no Subban, no Pacioretty...Price shouldn't go either...rest is more important to our Habs vs a crappy all-star game that has lost its appeal).

Price (healthy/fresh) + Playoffs >>>>>> Rushing/overplaying Price.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Really hope Tokarski plays next game (vs Nashville + no Rinne), so Price can have a full week to rest his minor upper body injury. Smartest thing that can happen to over-taxed Price.

**** the ALL-STAR game and Bettman (no Subban, no Pacioretty...Price shouldn't go either...rest is more important to our Habs vs a crappy all-star game that has lost its appeal).

Price (healthy/fresh) + Playoffs >>>>>> Rushing/overplaying Price.

1. Bettman has nothing to do with the players selected for the All Star Game
2. Why are you upset if two of our players weren't chosen, but then you don't want our one guy who was selected to play? I don't get it.

If Price is 100%, I hope he goes to the game. It's a relaxing weekend for him, and he was the most entertaining part of the whole weekend last time around.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
NHL.com reporting price may be good to go tomorrow night.

I wish this was the only post I had to see when I came to the injury thread, my goodness things can never stay on topic here! Thanks for the update. :)

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Really hope Price doesn't play at the ASG. He said he was injured BEFORE the hit so it's probably in everyone best interest if he stays back to heal for a week.

I'd hate to see him aggravate his injury as a pointless ASG when we have the chance to rest our entire team, including our All Stars.

Nynja*

MacDonald was sent back to Hamilton...safe to say Price is back and will be going to the ASG

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
save percentage of .871 and a GAA of 4.00 last night
S'up...

We won ? It was said that I was in for a rude awakening and that we would crash and burn but we won against one of the hottest, highest scoring team in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad