3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
By the way real credit to Chris Drury. It would have been easy to bring strome back but he knew he sucked. And he brought in a complete player in Trocheck instead. Brilliant

Then he targets the correct guy in Tarasenko at the deadline when all the noise was Kane. Tarasenko is really the guy we needed.

BUT THEN he had the lion balls to say you know what I’m going to get Kane because I can and I know kakko stinks so go f*** yourselves Bettman and friends.

Brilliant job after really a brilliant job last year at the deadline

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
I can not begin to describe how disappointed I am that I won’t read some posts tonight from the sky is falling crew

Also pathetic performance to only score 1 goal over two periods of play. How are we supposed to win in the playoffs when we give up zero goals and only score one?!

Where is the 60 minutes of effort?!

Tank and Kane with zero points. Fire Drury. Also Laf with zero points. Bust.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I’m so used to the Rangers inexplicably losing a game like this. Unreal performance all around. Every line is dangerous.
Yes. I was worried about a letdown after playing the hated Pens twice in a row. This was a nice surprise. I seriously think they used Brooksie's "Rangers are the third-best team in the metro" nonsense as bulletin board material.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
white-kid-dance-club.gif

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
By the way real credit to Chris Drury. It would have been easy to bring strome back but he knew he sucked. And he brought in a complete player in Trocheck instead. Brilliant

Then he targets the correct guy in Tarasenko at the deadline when all the noise was Kane. Tarasenko is really the guy we needed.

BUT THEN he had the lion balls to say you know what I’m going to get Kane because I can and I know kakko stinks so go f*** yourselves Bettman and friends.

Brilliant job after really a brilliant job last year at the deadline
all this while keeping the majority of our prospects

Were in really good shape going forward

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I’ll take us over anyone in a 7 game series. More playoff games against the Canes this week. Metro Division is within reach with a couple wins. Bring it on.

Reactions: egelband and Greg02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad