Pretty cool Bruins Video I made last year

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Don't let people on the main board get to you, if you read their replies...

I thought it was really good. On the main board I basically said that I don't like Disturbed, but obviously you can't please everyone with the music choice, and maybe to cut back on the slow motion a bit. But the synchronized hits/fights/goals were awesome. I couldn't do that for my life... I've tried. It's easy to see how much effort you put into it, and you should keep on making videos if you like to. You'll only get better. It's already really good, and if you make any more please post them. I'd love to see them. :)

armz2112

Apr 16, 2012
Thanks

Thanks, ya i just did it for fun. It pumps me up that's all that matters. Plus a lot of people don't like the Bruins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
pretty good stuff! I enjoyed it quite a bit, but where's the Thomas check on Sedin from the SCF?? That should have been in there.

I came here from main board and I've never even heard of Distuirbed, and they're alright I guess, they remind me of CREED. But it seemed to fit, even with the yelling.

One suggestion I would have would be to use some announcer pxp blurbs during goals, great saves (were there only a few of these?), fights... turn down the music and crank the announcers voice describing the play, then fade back to music.

Maybe my favorite part(s) is that I always enjoy seeing the Canucks get lit up!

good work.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
that was very well done!! :handclap:

Quick question - why no raising of the cup or post cup locker room scenes?

What video editing program did you use?

armz2112

Apr 16, 2012
Ya I guess I should have included some of those moments. I used Imovie nothing special.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad