Post-Game Talk: Press Conference over: Better food coming, bad attitude, Carey Price’s fault & 27 is not a Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I didn’t hear the interview, but there’s nothing wrong in asking informed, tough questions. MB would get a lot more respect if he was seen as handling those types of questions well. Don’t beat around the bush, just OWN it. That’s how he needs to handle it.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Yeah we're all idiots while you and Bergevin are lone geniuses.

Gimme a break.

The guy thought replacing Radu and Markov by Drouin and Alzner would be ok. That's idiocy right there. He thought doing that wouldn't impact their teamates motivation. Idiocy again.

Now he blames the teams attitude.:laugh: The attitude comments probably killed that 1% chance he had at signing Tavares. Players dont forget that sort of insult, I thought that was probably the dumbest thing that I ever heard from a GM especially one that still has a job to run the same team next year.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Now he blames the teams attitude.:laugh: The attitude comments probably killed that 1% chance he had at signing Tavares. Players dont forget that sort of insult, I thought that was probably the dumbest thing that I ever heard from a GM especially one that still has a job to run the same team next year.

He'll NEVER be a NHL GM again after this.

I wonder if he's aware of the legacy he's leaving. Probably not.

Last edited:

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
I didn’t hear the interview, but there’s nothing wrong in asking informed, tough questions. MB would get a lot more respect if he was seen as handling those types of questions well. Don’t beat around the bush, just OWN it. That’s how he needs to handle it.
What i enjoy is that the more pressure is put on Bergevin the more he looks and sounds like an idiot.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
The segment is on the tsn website.

The drama... Geez

There was nothing crazy in that interview.

Was anything removed ?
There had to be something going on for Rod Francis (Producer) to say he is unable to comment .

If it was a tech situation or anything he would just say it will be back later

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I may be wrong but this is how I feel.

There is pressure on the staff from Molson to not rebuild.

MB isn't a bad hockey guy but was too raw coming into here. Maybe he'll be better in another stint but I don't see what he can do to fix things barring a miracle.

The damage is done and unless Molson is open to rebuilding we won't win for a while.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
The segment is on the tsn website.

The drama... Geez

There was nothing crazy in that interview.

Of course they put it back. This was about to blow up in their face like Hiroshima! The habs are learning that they can no longer censor the internet. Once it's out there that's it. Funny how anglophone Mitch Melnick only got 10 minutes but buddy buddy super friends Michel Langevin and Enrico Ciccone were allowed 30 minutes of softball questions.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad