Press conference called off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mats

Jul 27, 2003
Visit site
denverwingsfan said:
scheduled or possible?

Possible. They made it sound like there was DEFINITELY a press conference tonight, having scouted out the location where they're planning it. Howver, the 6 pm time was thrown in as a 'perhaps six o'clock.'

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Yeh, The Score also is running the story that there will be a press conference tonight. Fan590 reports that it's probably at 6pm ET, although that time may change.

Jared Ramsden

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
Duff88 said:
OMG :eek:

Can't wait... I don't want to be disappointed again... :banghead:

I second that.....I'm very, very, very, very, very, CAUTIOUSLY optimistic.......I'm getting tired of getting my hopes up for nothing......

MLH

Feb 6, 2003
Isn't this one of those times that it would be appropriate to break away from the international rugby discussions?

ErnestoGuevara

Jan 22, 2004
Ottawa, Canada
Knucklez said:
Eastern or Pacific?

Probably Eastern as it will be in New York...

The Score is only reporting that the NHL " is in the process of organizing a presser conference for LATER today"....Like many have said in other threads, the season is already canceled, if they are going to have a press conference it's because we have a season, there's nothing else to announce.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Like a dog who has been abused...I'm crouching very low to the ground, avoiding eye contact, slowly slinking towards the out stretched hands of the NHL eager to be petted and comforted but expecting a WHACK "stupid dog!!!". :beatup:

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
the season is already canceled, if they are going to have a press conference it's because we have a season, there's nothing else to announce.

Very true! :lol:

Knucklez

Jan 1, 2004
Behind the bench!
Visit site
ErnestoGuevara said:
Probably Eastern as it will be in New York...

The Score is only reporting that the NHL " is in the process of organizing a presser conference for LATER today"....Like many have said in other threads, the season is already canceled, if they are going to have a press conference it's because we have a season, there's nothing else to announce.
I tend to agree with you. Why would they call another press conference if only to say "Hi, we just wanted to let you know, the season is still cancelled".

Still, I'm proceeding with cautious optimism...

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
Knucklez said:
I tend to agree with you. Why would they call another press conference if only to say "Hi, we just wanted to let you know, the season is still cancelled".

Still, I'm proceeding with cautious optimism...

This just in ...

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. ...

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Howard Berger 3:40 ET update: Communications director has told reporters to keep their eyes on the NHL media site. Howard Berger spoke with workers who have been instructed by the NHL to setup their press conference for "around 6pm".

NHLcrazy

Feb 28, 2002
Montreal
deathbear said:
is there anyway this conference WON'T be about an agreement AND a short season?

I fail to see why the NHL/NHLPA would do a press conference to annouce that they couldn't reach an agreement, they could just send memos to televison networks and the Press...

It HAS to be new News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad