preseason tickets

srt8

Mar 10, 2014
Hi all,

planning on checking out the sept. 24th preseason game. Hoping to buy Lu a beer ;) Anyway, what's the best way to get 2 tickets to this?

Stubhub has a couple now, i'm assuming there will be more showing up as time goes by. Is there a better way? Would love to get my hands on hard tickets for this, but now i'm being picky...

Thanks!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
There's a misconception that for every Panthers game there are 10,000 empty seats and you can get from row tickets for 10 bucks. While not true for regular season games, it is true for preseason games. There won't be more than a couple thousand people and you'll get good seats cheap. Have a good time.

If you want to avoid paying for parking, park at Sawgrass Mills across the street, it's free and only a 5-10 minutes walk.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
There's a misconception that for every Panthers game there are 10,000 empty seats and you can get from row tickets for 10 bucks. While not true for regular season games, it is true for preseason games. There won't be more than a couple thousand people and you'll get good seats cheap. Have a good time.

If you want to avoid paying for parking, park at Sawgrass Mills across the street, it's free and only a 5-10 minutes walk.

Agree with everything posted here. Especially the parking park.

srt8

Mar 10, 2014
I'm totally up for free parking ;)

Will there be scalpers for a pre-season game?

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Dude, you won't have a problem getting preseason tickets. I think I got tickets last year on stubhub for like $2.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Stop worrying about it and go to stub hub an hour before you leave. You will have your pick of $5-10 seats in the lower bowl. It's going to cost you more to park then it will to get in the arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: