giphy.gif

Game is on NHLN and KTNV if I recall correctly,

and the team will consist of players with names spelt with letters.​

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Interesting lines. Also:

And DDR in net.

Those could be an actual first and third line.

Also, I like the idea of playing our best defenders on their best side. Yes, they play on the right and can do well, but you lose at least some percentage of their ability from the side they are most comfortable on and that isn't making the hest of what we have.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Sounds like Gallant is toying with the idea of starting Glass' NHL career on the wing. Not sure how much I like that idea. Once you start adapting to wing duties in the NHL it's hard to transition to center.

Don't know why we can't just play Eakin on the wing. We've done it before.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like Gallant is toying with the idea of starting Glass' NHL career on the wing. Not sure how much I like that idea. Once you start adapting to wing duties in the NHL it's hard to transition to center.

Maybe he wants to look at Glass's versatility?

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Do you think they've been developing him properly?

In fairness, he lost a lot of 17-18 to that injury.

Developing him properly would include trading Subban now so Sparks gets the #2 job and Dansk gets to be the everyday Wolves starter.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Turk said Glass is playing LW to give him an honest shot at making the team.

From what we've seen so far Eakin's the best option for 3C, so that's why he won't play on the wing.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

I don't know, to me it seems like Gallant is saying Glass has to beat out Pirri, Zykov, Roy & Nosek (which he does) and Roy already seems to have 4th C locked down.

I can't imagine Gallant would think Glass belongs anywhere but at C.

Last edited:

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
He is going to have Eakin’s spot next year. I see no problem with having him play Wing this year if it makes the team stronger.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Glass is going to start in the AHL. I can't see them waiving the other players if Roy has that 4C spot.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Where is the gold jersey announcement? I would have thought it would have been announced already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad