Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #87: Bloog @ Caps | 4/21/18 | 3:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
If Kuzy line keeps playing the way they did last two games, we will be okay. If they revert back to the way they played in the first two games, we are headed to another OT loss.
Yes, as encouraging as game 4 was, there really is no carryover from game to game. We are just as likely to lay an egg today as we are to take care of business. Each game is its own animal. And as the Eastern conference games this year attest, home ice seems to mean very little right now, for whatever reason.

On the bright side, it sure is nice to enter this game at 2-2 in the series, not 1-3.

If Wenberg is back in for CBJ, that gives them a boost for sure. Even injured guys can wind up making up big contributions, e.g. Couturier & oshie.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Well it's obviously clear from reading the main boards, who watches the Caps and who don't. Sometimes I think some folks read the game stats and not the actual games during the season. Bura is an important loss to the Caps? Just wow, hardly. If the Caps play a full 60 like on Thursday, they win. Lol, it's the home game I'm more concerned about. I fully expect each team will have an impact hit or two in the game with this series being tied. I sure hope Ovy scores a hat trick just to cause HF to crash.

Go Caps!

Reactions: RandyHolt

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Heineken. I got onto imported beer. Mostly from Europe and now I can't stand Canadian beer. Imported beer is very expensive here in Canada.
We get ripped off.

If you're gonna try imported beer, you need to try the Japanese beers. Asahi and Sapporo are delicious. It's more expensive but you'll leave the Heineken behind pretty quickly haha.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
If you're gonna try imported beer, you need to try the Japanese beers. Asahi and Sapporo are delicious. It's more expensive but you'll leave the Heineken behind pretty quickly haha.
I've tried those beer. They were pretty good. I've tried so many different imported beer, I can't remember them all. My favs are Steinlager, Stella, Heineken, Peroni, Czechwar. The worst I've tried was Hoegarden and a beer from Kentucky which I can't remember the name.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Forgot the thread, someone said "we don't know the relationship between russians", don't have time to check it now.

Anyway. Panarin, Bobrovsky, Orlov, Kuzy and Ovi - all are in good relationship between each other. There is no bad blood there at all.

Reactions: ovikovy817

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Whole Milk and choc chip cookies 421 hangover helper

I wiill work Yuenglings once I realize I need more. Desperation of late is guzzling Jameson.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad