GDT: Preseason: Game 6 - Anaheim Ducks @ Los Angeles Kings, 7pm PT (Game in on NHLN, Bally Sports)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Lacombe may not have tremendous offensive tools but i think he often has the right idea

LaCombe actually does have high offensive tools, but it doesn't come off as dynamic often since he's reading the play ahead of time to where it doesn't look dynamic. He's been in the offensive end in this game, but because he's not Minty, Zell, or Luneau, LaCombe doesn't get much recognition.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
LaCombe trying to impersonate Gandalf on the def sequence with puck hunting up near the DZone blueline b/c our forwards were too busy standing around. (I realized i'm delayed on my feed early in the 3rd period. heh)

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Henrique is waiting for the day he gets traded to a contender. He is not even trying lol

Carlsson got an introduction to actual NHL players on an actual NHL team and it showed.
He's only 18.. he is learning the hard way lol

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Henrique is waiting for the day he gets traded to a contender. He is not even trying lol

He's only 18.. he is learning the hard way lol
He definitely showed his age and inexperience this game. He has been pretty brutal tonight. He’ll learn but he’s got a ways to go.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
IMG_4832.jpeg

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Feel like we’re at the final chapter, reaching the epilogue.
Lol I agree. He didn’t show anything tonight and there were opportunities for him to be physical and or challenge some kings to fights and he wouldn’t. Im praying we’re able to fill his roll with a waiver wire pickup or trade soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad