SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes @ :ducks

Time: 7PM
TV: :tvhappy:
Radio: KSPN 710

Clayton Keller, who has played on the wing at the NHL level but played center before that, played at center on Saturday in the Coyotes’ preseason game against Anaheim.
The team also has a healthy Derek Stepan and Brad Richardson, but after that, it gets murky.

“We’ve got to experiment right now because we’ve got some bodies hurt at center,” head coach Rick Tocchet said on Saturday. “One of those guys — maybe [Nick Cousins] — can play center. So we’ve got to throw people in and out and they like the challenge, which is nice. And here’s a time to try these things.”

"like the challenge"

"like the challenge"

"like the challenge"

I'll resist posting it...

Reactions: CC96

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
It feels like we are the only team not getting any TV coverage.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Eight games today, five are on TV. (not the Coyotes)

Six games on Thursday, four have TV coverage. (guess if the Coyotes do?)

On the 29th the Yotes game with Vancouver will be on SN. I think you'll need to live in Canada or get the NHL network to see it.

Finally on 4 October we will be on FSAZ. Oh wait, that's the regular season!

So for 6 preseason games we get one game broadcast in Canada. :thumbd:

rodney.jpg

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Pretty sure the Oilers have been streaming all their games online, but you just need to appear in a local region (VPN). So it should be possible to watch on Thursday.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Why show the game?? If people want to see it, they can just drive to California.

Lack of interest in the team is only tied to the location of the arena. Things like marketing, winning and actually showing the games has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Why show the game??

That reminds me, last game they had within minutes an in-arena feed video posted on twitter with Biz and Heeter synchronized to it. So it seems to me that the actual broadcast already exists, you just can't watch it.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
That reminds me, last game they had within minutes an in-arena feed video posted on twitter with Biz and Heeter synchronized to it. So it seems to me that the actual broadcast already exists, you just can't watch it.

So you were able to watch it? Are you able to post the link?

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
It appears you can listen to tonight's game on the internet or via a free app for 1090 AM. Search "Mighty 1090" in your browser or app store.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It appears you can listen to tonight's game on the internet or via a free app for 1090 AM. Search "Mighty 1090" in your browser or app store.

That's funny, like 12 hours ago it said KSPN 710 but they changed it.

Also Anaheim's radio guys are horrawful.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Yet you can probably watch some kid play Fortnite in Korea or wherever.

The broadcast exists because how else would they do things like video review or potentially discipline players if something happens? We just aren't allowed to see it because the NHL is lazy like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad