GDT: | Preseason Game #4 | Pens vs Sabres | 1300hrs EST | The one were we lose to an AHL's ECHL's team

Today we:

• Win and everything is awesome here

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Lose and overreact again here

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
7647c931710e9f2987124d472b4b48ca.gif

Below is the Penguins' lineup for Saturday's preseason game against the Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center. Puck drop is set for 1:00 PM ET and the game will be available to watch locally on AT&T SportsNet. U.S.-based fans who are outside of the Pittsburgh market can watch the matchup on NHL Network. Fans can also tune in on the Penguins' official flagship radio station, 105.9 'The X'.​

GOALIES

35 - Tristan Jarry

40 - Dustin Tokarski

DEFENSE

2 - Chad Ruhwedel

24 - Ty Smith

37 - Jack St. Ivany

52 - Mark Friedman

61 - Xavier Ouellet

62 - Colin Swoyer

73 - P.O Joseph

FORWARDS

10 - Drew O'Connor

18 - Drake Caggiula

19 - Alex Nylander

25 - Ryan Poehling

27 - Corey Andonovski

34 - Nathan Legare

36 - Filip Hallander

42 - Kasperi Kapanen

57 - Jamie Devane

63 - Radim Zohorna

75 - Kyle Olson

76 - Valtteri Puustinen

80 - Raivis Ansons

penguins-of-madagascar-private.gif

Dont forget to sign up for some regular season GDT's:

Last edited:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
The Pittsburgh Penguins have reduced their training camp roster to 45 players, it was announced today by General Manager Ron Hextall.
Forwards Ty Glover, Lukas Svejkovsky, Brooklyn Kalmikov, Sam Houde and Jordan Frasca, along with defensemen Josh Maniscalco, Chris Ortiz, Jon Lizotte and Mitch Reinke have all been assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton's training camp in the American Hockey League.
An updated training camp roster can be found here.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Glad to see Kap pk’ing. Maybe Sully is starting to realize you don’t need turd players who can ONLY pk and nothing else. Plus, we overpaid Kap; we might as well get some use out of him.

Baby steps, Sully.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I’m a little surprised that Archibald isn’t in the lineup as this group looks like the fringe forwards, minus Kap. Shouldn’t he still be trying to prove he deserves a spot or has it already been decided he’s on the team?

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I’m a little surprised that Archibald isn’t in the lineup as this group looks like the fringe forwards, minus Kap. Shouldn’t he still be trying to prove he deserves a spot or has it already been decided he’s on the team?
I assume he's already being handed the C.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Not able to watch this one…hopefully some of the fringe NHL players give Archibald a run for his money lol, but sounds like his position is as secure as Stonehenge….no matter how he performs, he gets a spot due to whatever….hopefully some of you can comment between periods how some of the players look

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Not able to watch this one…hopefully some of the fringe NHL players give Archibald a run for his money lol, but sounds like his position is as secure as Stonehenge….no matter how he performs, he gets a spot due to whatever….hopefully some of you can comment between periods how some of the players look
That can’t be. I was told Archibald would get buried in the minors this year since we acquired younger, more talented players after singing him, and some young guys have had good camps.

Sorry, but you must be confused. Hextall and Sully are unbiased, great evaluators of talent.

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Glad to see Kap pk’ing. Maybe Sully is starting to realize you don’t need turd players who can ONLY pk and nothing else. Plus, we overpaid Kap; we might as well get some use out of him.

Baby steps, Sully.
I'll still never understand how they could get rid of this guy only to pay a first to get him back....
Never understand it.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I'll still never understand how they could get rid of this guy only to pay a first to get him back....
Never understand it.
They wanted to get fast & young without doing it the right way of drafting and developing talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad