GDT: Preseason Game 4 - NASCAR

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
uninspired boring ass hockey by the good guys...down 3-1 despite outshooting 21-10 (though they've been generous on our shot count)

Oh well, BattleBots reruns will be more interesting than this one
We put up a bunch of PTOs against a near NHL roster. The Preds are trying to get their fans hyped for the coming season in their home finale, we're offering some PTO guys ice time so they can try to impress any scouts from other teams that bothered to watch this game.

So yeah, predictable. I'll probably cut away shortly.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I get it's kids vs men but I also am tired of the power play woes getting ignored by the coaching staff/front office. The PP they had a few minutes ago looked like a typical big club PP.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
That doesn't matter. PP sucks, PK sucks, we aren't getting good shots. Who cares if there might be 1-2 NHLrs on the ice for us. It's UNACCEPTABLE! heads need to roll!

major-league.gif

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Not sure what the Athletic was smoking picking this team to win it. Anybody with a brain that watched this game tonight would see they aren't close. The PP, the PK and the lackluster play just won't cut it.
With a top pairing of Jones - Cogs, we're doomed...might as well resign Joe f***ing Corvo!! GMBorg should be ashamed

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Who was the forward (I think) that really messed up clearing the puck and then trying to get it to the D which ended up in a TO and kept it in the zone and led to a score. Was that FUS? That's who really was at fault IMO.

FUS gave up a really cheap turnover that led to that goal
Son of a bitch, I was hoping FUS might last for a while before we had to kill him. :(

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
you can see that a bunch of guys that don't play together a lot and aren't familiar with the system do a lot of puck chasing leaving guys wide open.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad