GDT: Preseason game #4: Islanders @ Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
What has Jake done to earn a top 9 spot? It seems like every year people pencil him in expecting a breakout, and it never happens.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 4m4 minutes ago Newark, NJ
Hynes raved about Jacob Josefson, said he's been good every day from the start of camp.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Definitely excited for JoJo.

“You could look at as an opportunity for Henrique and Palmieri the way Josefson's played,” Hynes said of the 24-year-old Swede. “He's played well.”

Camille the Eel

He's looked like he's improved the face off skills - has won some tough draws.

and as that means puck possession the skill if valued very highly in the general mix.

but it's so hard to judge anything on pre season games. What they are seeing in practice and scrimmage probably matters much more than the actual games.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't think anyone mentioned it but Lars was wearing an A last night.

Obviously just a preseason thing but Lars appreciated it and shows how much has changed for him in a year.

DevilsFanInFla

Feb 28, 2014
I think this preseason has been very indicative, to a larger extent at least, of what we can expect this season. Some tough losses but steady growth. Sure it's only been a handful of games with inconsistent lineups against the same but we're seeing some growth out of guys and that's all we can really ask for. I like what I have seen so far, or heard in some cases, and it makes me excited about the upcoming season. I don't expect us to light the league on fire but at least there should be some pleasant surprises along the way and some growth from the young guys. I like what I've seen from Larsson, starting to look like the guy we thought we were drafting and I am rooting hard for JJ. From what the coaching staff has said about him, I'm pretty excited.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I sincerely hope that Cory has a stellar game. We need him to have a chance this season to look half way decent.

Cory lead the pack.

Lets Go Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad