GDT: [Preseason Game #4] Dallas Stars vs Arizona Coyotes - 8:00 PM CST (NHL.com)

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Looks like the shoulder was still the primary point of contact, but he did seem to launch a bit.

Hopefully, Raffl is OK.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
That reminds me of the hit in the Cowboys game today. It looked dirty in real-time, but it was just a great hit that shouldn't have been penalized.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Yeah, that popped on about 5 minutes after I posted, but it definitely still stands. It's been all NHL and Arizona until nearly the end of 2nd intermission. There's not been a ton of coverage or promotion from the team. Just seems like a missed opportunity.

The NHL content has been great though. I've really enjoyed what they've put out.

The Stars are dogshit at outreach in general when it comes to making things inclusive/accessible for fans. They make more money off their corporate sponsors than they do from fans, so that's where their focus always is.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
man i miss roussel.. but he got real paid in vancouver, same as loui

also these kuchina jerseys are bad.. the purple was cool, but these suck

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I think there is a real conversation there about keeping Peterson in your top 9, and letting Comeau sit.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Peterson isn't even showing up on the score sheet yet and he's been super impressive.

He's clearly still adjusting to this ice/level of play, but imagine when a guy as skilled as him starts to have things slow down even more for him? Jeez.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Peterson isn't even showing up on the score sheet yet and he's been super impressive.

He's clearly still adjusting to this ice/level of play, but imagine when a guy as skilled as him starts to have things slow down even more for him? Jeez.

100%

He’s got the skill and works hard. Just needs the experience

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
So, Watching the game tonight, it seemed like tufte belonged there. I can’t quite put my finger on it, and don’t know how else to say it. He didn’t light it up or anything. Just that he belonged there. Maybe I’m the only one, though.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad