Phoenix
:sharks @ :coyotes

DKa6VWjUIAAasOV.jpg

Didn't find anything on the Sharks yet.

jm7r1cB.png

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Nope. Did see some tickets for 6 bucks on the usual sites. Didn't check the fees though :laugh:

Oh yeah this is a home game. I may see what the final cost is.

Holy lord, Fleksy is my favorite phone keyboard, but some words it just ****ing despises for some reason. Final is one of those words.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Just grabbed tickets, $17 bucks for 2. Not bad.

Btw the game is at 6, not 7 according to seat geek and the coyotes website.

Last edited:

Feb 12, 2003
Just grabbed tickets, $17 bucks for 2. Not bad.

Btw the game is at 6, not 7 according to seat geek and the coyotes website.

I must not know the good place to find tickets. I was just searching on Stubhub and Ticketmaster and did not find anything. Where are you guys finding such good deals? It must be SeatGeek, I had not checked there.

I would go to the games much more often if I had someone to go to the games with. My nephew and I get to some of the the games, and I drag my wife and daughter to a game every year. We need a thread for getting a group together to go to the game. I am not sure how many people are in the same situation as me where they do not want to go to the game alone. I guess it makes no difference sitting next to one of you versus one of the people in the crowd, but it just feels different.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I must not know the good place to find tickets. I was just searching on Stubhub and Ticketmaster and did not find anything. Where are you guys finding such good deals? It must be SeatGeek, I had not checked there.

I would go to the games much more often if I had someone to go to the games with. My nephew and I get to some of the the games, and I drag my wife and daughter to a game every year. We need a thread for getting a group together to go to the game. I am not sure how many people are in the same situation as me where they do not want to go to the game alone. I guess it makes no difference sitting next to one of you versus one of the people in the crowd, but it just feels different.
It would be different, it would be a yotes fan for sure at least haha. It was indeed seat geek today.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

I think they got purchased. There were a couple rows on Stub Hub for $6 per ticket last night. Much higher now.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Lines for tonight:

(In case video doesn't work for you):
Domi - Stepan - Keller
Cousins - Dvorak - Fischer
Perlini - Strome - Looke
Latta - Richardson - Garland

OEL - Hjalmarsson
Goligoski - Schenn
Connauton - Smereck

Raanta
Langhammer

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Seems like the Sharks are on a total blackout for info on their lineup tonight. Nothing on their site, twitter, or our site.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'd like to move on from Garland. I wish Crouse was out there keeping his momentum going. Or Ryan MacInnis who had a great rookie camp showing. Why waste the time on Garland?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Lines for tonight:

(In case video doesn't work for you):
Domi - Stepan - Keller
Cousins - Dvorak - Fischer
Perlini - Strome - Looke
Latta - Richardson - Garland

OEL - Hjalmarsson
Goligoski - Schenn
Connauton - Smereck

Raanta
Langhammer

Awesome, besides the obvious names, it'll be interesting to see how smerek does around NHLers.

Agreed on Garland, but maybe Tocc wants to see him first hand.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Mobile tickets are a cluster :laugh:

Sat at the gate for ten minutes refreshing cause the code wouldn't come up.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Mobile tickets are a cluster :laugh:

Sat at the gate for ten minutes refreshing cause the code wouldn't come up.

Yup, I had to wait on line at the ticket booth to get a paper ticket because my STH card wouldn’t scan.

Will the Gong Show ever end?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'd like to move on from Garland. I wish Crouse was out there keeping his momentum going. Or Ryan MacInnis who had a great rookie camp showing. Why waste the time on Garland?

They obviously see something in him we don't. Unless he starts taking some serious PEDs or grows a lot I can't see him playing on the NHL. Love to be wrong of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad