GDT: Preseason Game 3: Sabres at Maple Leafs, 6:30 PM in West Lorne, Ontario (Hockeyville)

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
View attachment 746582
View attachment 746577
View attachment 746579View attachment 746580

Who is this Slaggert ?

Might as well get them used to playing with each other since they'll almost definitely be partners at ES this season.
You think he will beat out Cliffton that easily?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Another who cares pre-season games. My hunger for any type of hockey is over after watching two games on TV. It will be a painful two weeks waiting for the real season.
Weird..I'm just the opposite...Usually I'm not a big fan of watching preseason games but I've been tuning in to see our young guys (Kulich, Benson, Levi, etc) and have been impressed and entertained

Tijuana Donkey Show

Mar 14, 2023
Feels like last night was about having the first and second lines feed Kulich, Biro, and Benson. Tonight are all the tweener guys between the NHL, AHL, and the lower ranks to keep a spot moving forward.

Probably a lot less skill tonight, but a lot riding on tonight for a good portion of those dressing. This could be a sneaky high intensity game, albeit not great hockey.

Reactions: Kulich Man

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Weird..I'm just the opposite...Usually I'm not a big fan of watching preseason games but I've been tuning in to see our young guys (Kulich, Benson, Levi, etc) and have been impressed and entertained

Levi was worthwhile but it's just such sad sack hockey I don't know what it means. That said, I will watch every game. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: VaporTrail

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
It was Dahlin/Samuelsson last night.
I meant when the whole team is together. I think Granato may play Dahlin on his natural side this year since he says he prefers to do that as a coach, and does it in practice with the whole team together so far this year.

In reality, we'll see coach playing with things at ES going into the season. But one thing I don't think we'll see is Clifton on the bottom pair, which is what the topic was originally.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Anyone know why Benson isn't playing ? Figured they'd play him in all the games to get a good look.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I can't believe they allow both teams to have such crappy line ups when this is a Hockeyville game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad