GDT: Preseason Game #3: Oilers at Jets; 24 Sept 2014; 6:00 pm; OILERS TV, 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Broadcast Info:
Video 1: OILERS TV, at www.edmontonoilers.com
Video 2: Shaw Channel 350
Video 3: TSN3 (SK,MN,NT)
Video 4: Stream:
Audio: http://www.630ched.com/

MOD'S Note: Do NOT use Google Chrome if you are watching online. Use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari (Mac), the Oiler streams are choppy on Chrome.

Video 5 (for those outside of viewing areas): http://atdhe.fm/hockey/stream-37534b-edmonton-oilers-at-winnipeg-jets#

b9b550_159571a6ab4638cb0e1dc87941eef385.gif_256

Yakupov (10) - RNH (93) - Eberle (14)
Pouliot (67) -Draisaitl (55) - Tkachev (64)
Kessy (49) - Ewanyk (76) - Pitlick (68)
Miller (58) - Yakimov (39) - C. Hamilton (70)

Aulie (22) - Schultz (19)
Klefbom (84) - Gernat (78)
Nurse (74) - Marincin (85)

Rimmer (38)
Broissoit (1)

winnipeg-jets-logo-300x300.jpg

Kane (9) - Scheifele (55) - Wheeler (26)
Galiardi (21) - Lowry (56) - Kosmachuk (72)
Ehlers (42) - Petan (38) - Halischuk (15)
Tangradi (27) - Cormier (28) - Peluso (14)

Morrissey (36) - Trouba (8)
Pardy (2) - Clitsome (24)
Melchiori (71) - O'Neill (43)

Hutchinson (34)
Taylor (32)

Cuts:
To Junior: Ben Betker (Everett – WHL), Keven Bouchard (Val d’Or – QMJHL), Connor Boland (Peterborough – OHL), Greg Chase (Calgary – WHL), Jackson Houck (Vancouver – WHL), Kyle Platzer (Owen Sound – OHL), Marco Roy (Quebec Remparts- QMJHL).
To Oklahoma City: Tyler Bunz, Graeme Craig, Matt Ford, Mitch Holmberg, Connor Jones, Kellen Jones, C.J. Ludwig, Frans Tuohimaa, Josh Winquist.
Outright: Jordan Rowley (University of Alberta – CWUAA), Alex Krushelnyski.

Last edited by a moderator:

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Noteworthy:

Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers
Broadcast update --> #Oilers preseason vs. WPG (Sept. 24/29) plus VAN (Oct. 2) will not have regional blackouts on @NHL Centre Ice package.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
So I was watching That's Hockey a few days ago, and this is what was said on the program, "What do you get when you cross Pavel Bure's speed, and Patrick Kane's skill? Nikolaj Ehlers!" My eyes rolled so hard they fell out of my head.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
So I was watching That's Hockey a few days ago, and this is what was said on the program, "What do you get when you cross Pavel Bure's speed, and Patrick Kane's skill? Nikolaj Ehlers!" My eyes rolled so hard they fell out of my head.

But do they know what you get when you mix Sergei Fedorov, Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Mogilny and a midget?

Our secret weapon :sarcasm:

doulos

Oct 4, 2007

That's obviously over the top, but Ehlers has looked very very good so far.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Oilers Lines:

Yakupov-RNH-Eberle
Pouliot-Draisaitl-Vladdy Hockey
Kessy-Ewanyk-Pitlick
Miller-Yakimov-C. Hamilton

Aulie-Schultz
Klefbom-Gernat
Nurse-Marincin

Runner
Broissoit

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
But do they know what you get when you mix Sergei Fedorov, Pavel Datsyuk, Alex Mogilny and a midget?

Our secret weapon :sarcasm:

Sadly we don't have the mix Calgary has. Patrick Kane + Sidney Crosby + Wayne Gretzky + Jesus = GODreau. :D

That's obviously over the top, but Ehlers has looked very very good so far.

Yep he has, he has a good skill set, but that quote was very silly.

Oilers Lines:

Yakupov-RNH-Eberle
Pouliot-Draisaitl-Vladdy Hockey
Kessy-Ewanyk-Pitlick
Miller-Yakimov-C. Hamilton

Aulie-Schultz
Klefbom-Gernat
Nurse-Marincin

Runner
Broissoit

Man, it's a shame Bogdan Hockey is saddled with those linemates. But it's nice to see Nailer Hockey on a line with Ryan Hockey and Jordie Hockey.

oilz89*

Sadly we don't have the mix Calgary has. Patrick Kane + Sidney Crosby + Wayne Gretzky + Jesus = GODreau. :D

Yep he has, he has a good skill set, but that quote was very silly.

Man, it's a shame Bogdan Hockey is saddled with those linemates. But it's nice to see Nailer Hockey on a line with Ryan Hockey and Jordie Hockey.

Bogdan can show what a monster he is even if its with trash players

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Tip for some people on here: If you get the Apple TV (it's a small box, not a tv) you can stream games from your iPad to your main TV wirelessly. The quality has been great for me so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad