Domi-Strome-Fischer
Perlini-Dvo-Keller
Rieder-Richardson-Looke
Bunting-Latta-Garland

OEL-Hammer
Goose-Shenn
Capabianco-Wood

Raanta-Miska

Assume Stepan's not playing due to baby-watch.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
:coyotes @ :flames

DKWDMNtUEAETOBu.jpg

Is that the C or the D team?

Flames Lines:
Johnny Gaudreau - Sam Bennett - Micheal Ferland

Hunter Shinkaruk - Mark Jankowski - Troy Brouwer

Morgan Klimchuk - Freddie Hamilton - Garnet Hathaway

Tanner Glass - Matt Stajan - Curtis Lazar

DEFENCE

Mark Giordano - Dougie Hamilton

TJ Brodie - Travis Hamonic

Tyler Wotherspoon - Rasmus Andersson

GOALTENDERS

Mike Smith

Lines?

Martinook, MacInnis, Merkley
Kempe, Pederson, Duclair
Crouse, Cousins, Sislo
Rinaldo, Gaudet, Etem

Joseph, Demers
Campbell, Mayo
Hanley, Strachan/Clendening

Something like that? Man, right defense looks okay but does the left side ever look scary:help::help::help:
Only two right handed forward. Very weird group. Topline could be interesting though if they play that way. I sure hope that MacInnis and Merkley will get to play top minutes.

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Yup. Gonna get smoked. I like that they're playing PO though. Get him as much time and send him to juniors. I'm glad they're playing Capo. Are they saving Raanta for the home preseason game? Looking forward to Merckley.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Yup. Gonna get smoked. I like that they're playing PO though. Get him as much time and send him to juniors. I'm glad they're playing Capo. Are they saving Raanta for the home preseason game? Looking forward to Merckley.

Capobianco isn't on the roster tonight...at least not on the one Vest posted.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I have no idea who sislo hanley or strachan are.

You should at least know Strachan if you follow the league regularly. Solid stay at home righty. Played 186 NHL games. Always liked him. I think he had the tools for a decent NHL career. Often in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess. Now he's 32 I doubt he's the answer. Could certainly help Tucsion and would be a good depth option to have.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
You guys haven't watched the Flames in pre-season I presume, because even with that roster I doubt you guys get smoked.

Flames have been fairly terrible this pre-season, vets and prospects.

I expect a close game sadly.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Official multimedia lineup.....(still freezes on my iPhone)

Terrible:

Crouse, Cousins, Duclair
Martinook, Gaudet, Kempe
Rinaldo, Pederson, Merkley
Etem, MacInnis, Sislo

Campbell, Demers
Hanley, Clendening
Mayo, Strachan

Domingue

Whoever came up with this was either drunk or just doesn't have a clue. Or can somebody actually make sense of this?

They don't play Mayo, Merkley and MacInnis in the first game and then Mayo has to play on the left side and Merkley/MacInnis both get to play on the bottom lines with the worst possible linemates. What are the Coyotes trying to achieve?

Also a bit strange that they take Joseph with them just to scratch him. Doesn't make sense at all. Might as well give him an additional practice with the top guys.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
This does seem weird. Maybe they plan on reducing the roster faster to give they guys they want to roll with more time to gel in the new system.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
This does seem weird. Maybe they plan on reducing the roster faster to give they guys they want to roll with more time to gel in the new system.

Fine. But then give the guys you want to send down two games or at least one on the top line with solid linemates. Mayo, MacInnis and Merkley had a good rookie camp just to get trolled during preseason. Why Joseph had to travel just to sit will probably also a secret.

All in all, it's just a bit too random for me. No plan behind. Maybe I'm just too dumb but I don't get it.

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Maybe they plan on reducing the roster faster to give they guys they want to roll with more time to gel in the new system.

They are. Toch said he wants the NHL team playing the last few games of the preseason. With the missed game on Sunday, probably forced them to work the prospects into the games in much less guarded manor. Just to give everyone a chance.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
They are. Toch said he wants the NHL team playing the last few games of the preseason. With the missed game on Sunday, probably forced them to work the prospects into the games in much less guarded manor. Just to give everyone a chance.

How does everybody get a chance? How?

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
Why Joseph had to travel just to sit will probably also a secret.

He gets to travel with a bunch of NHLers. He gets exposure to the room and gets to be around the guys. This is very important to an 18 year old kid.

Watching and learning how it all works.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Sweet baby Jesus look at that roster. Calgary should be scoring 7 or 8 at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad