GDT: Preseason - Game 2 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks - 7pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
ducks1.png

Preseason - Game 2

Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks

7pm PST

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well if Luneau is anything like he looked at times in the rookie tourney you're in for a real treat.
Super excited to see if he can be that player vs a little more seasoned/nhl roster

Sucks he has to go back to juniors….don’t think he needs it unfortunately idk that he’s nhl ready either.

quacktastic93

Dec 9, 2017
So far the Ducks website has always had a link. Including for the rookie tourney.
awesome tyvm, i bit the bullet and just got espn+ haha, i wanna see all the kids play as much as i can, assuming ofc most of them dont make the team. super excited and pumped for our blueline prospects.

Reactions: lwvs84

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
awesome tyvm, i bit the bullet and just got espn+ haha, i wanna see all the kids play as much as i can, assuming ofc most of them dont make the team. super excited and pumped for our blueline prospects.
If you are going to use ESPN+ you’ll need to be out of market or you’ll be blacked out.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
damn really? thats so stupid wtf lol, im guessing a vpn can fix that?
It can, but it’s not 100% because sometimes they block it. If you are only trying to watch the Ducks the Bally streaming worked for me last year, I’m assuming that will be what they use this year too. If you are trying to watch all games though ESPN+ will work great and you’ll just need a VPN for Ducks games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad