GDT: Preseason Game #1: LEAFS vs. SENS | Tues Sep 18 7:30 pm EST | Sportsnet | Lucan Community Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hopefully we find out the roster for Tuesday's game in the practice tomorrow.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Hopefully we find out the roster for Tuesday's game in the practice tomorrow.

Most important thing is Jt and marner will be playing together that’s all I care about get the chemistry going straight away

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Most important thing is Jt and marner will be playing together that’s all I care about get the chemistry going straight away

I decided to take a stab at the Tuesday night roster based on what we know.

Zach Hyman - John Tavares - Mitch Marner
Josh Leivo - Nazem Kadri - Connor Brown
Carl Grundstrom - Adam Cracknell/SDA - Josh Jooris
Trevor Moore - Frederik Gauthier - Colin Greening

Morgan Rielly - Ron Hainsey
Andreas Borgman - Justin Holl
Calle Rosen - Jordan Subban

Sparks/Pickard

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Notice that babcock scratched nylander... Interested to see if Babcock wont let him play with the guys until he signs his contract.. Kind of to put some pressure on him to sign if he ever wants to play a preseason game

That is pretty wild. I heard a rumour they may not pay him until he has a contract too. Babcock really pulling out all the stops to strong arm him into signing.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Notice that babcock scratched nylander... Interested to see if Babcock wont let him play with the guys until he signs his contract.. Kind of to put some pressure on him to sign if he ever wants to play a preseason game

Nylander cannot play unless he has a contract. So Babcock didn't scratch him. Legally Nylander doesn't have to show up/report for camp if he doesn't have a contract.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
the worst part is Dubas is repeatedly saying how badly he wants Nylander to be playing, but Babcock won't listen to that nerd

This picture made the rounds last week, but what was left out was the transcript of why Babcock was wearing the Dubas' esque glasses

DmmXR6_UwAAgB0B.jpg

"Oh look at me, I'm Kyle Dubas, I have fancy glasses, we should be playing William Nylander"

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
This picture made the rounds last week, but what was left out was the transcript of why Babcock was wearing the Dubas' esque glasses

DmmXR6_UwAAgB0B.jpg

"Oh look at me, I'm Kyle Dubas, I have fancy glasses, we should be playing William Nylander"
the reason Nylander hasn't been signed yet is Dubas can't see without his glasses and Babcock refuses to give them back

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Crush the sens! Show them what the next decade of beat downs is going to look like! Then show them a picture of Hughes to add insult! You suck and you have no hope, bad news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad